How to put cheat codes in Gta sanandreas for android??

Search This thread

sharanchopra

Sep 18, 2013
Hey.. today I downloaded the gta sanandreas game and I want to put the cheat codes in the game so please some body tell how to put cheat codes in gta sanandreas.. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

meliodas23

Aug 2, 2015
Its possible to cheat gta sa android

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

I have created a new fb group but its not quite active because its my first group,I have created it yesterday and my neighbor's wifi is not stable and very slow....

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Join my close fb group GTA SA FOR NON ROOTED ANDROID CHEAT

Dr.Varun5179

Aug 1, 2015
Delhi
This forum is a developers forum and for those who need help with android. I don't think it is meant for discussing cheat codes.

Apologies but just needed to inform.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: adeen-s

zfbbb

Feb 20, 2016
game save

find a 100% game save and a tutorial and it will work
all the house ,loads of money and it was very easy if you find a good tutorial.
"GTA SA(Android) 100% Game Save" search on youtube for tutorial and game save
surprisingly easy

agentfusion

Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
wr3tch.com
OnePlus 9
Please don't try to cheat any in app purchases. Any hacks of in app purchases will be treated as warez under the xda rules.

ok, I know this is some serious thread necro, but this is absolutely ridiculous. OP was asking how to input the cheat codes that are PART of the game, programmed in, and totally legitimate. they're not asking for a way to get in-app purchases for free or use a memory editor hack or anything like that.

the only reason i'm replying to such an old thread is because I had the same question as OP and this is the very first result on a google search, and I didn't want someone else looking for the same information to get the wrong impression from a post from a moderator that they're doing something wrong by wanting to use cheat codes that are part of the game and were released BY rockstar in various GTA:SA guides.

damponting44

Sep 30, 2016
Description -

1. Install Gamekeyboard
2.After install Gamekeyboard open and exit it
3.Open GTA and open Gamekeyboard from RECENT APPS
4.Now Game going on with Gamekeyboard
5.Press last option and keyboard will coming,now you can enter your cheats.

Reactions: hassen.jabari

Aleks gjini

Jan 28, 2018
Hey.. today I downloaded the gta sanandreas game and I want to put the cheat codes in the game so please some body tell how to put cheat codes in gta sanandreas.. 

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
{Mod edit} or look in the code of the apk
There may be something
@flairepathos.info I've edited your above post!

On this private platform, please never seek for or try to provide guidance or help in case of issues with warez, never discuss or propagate its use, never describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used.

XDA Forum Rules (excerpt):
6. Do not post or request warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez nor do we permit members to request, post, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained or used. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.
Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    not a cheat code but solution

I've searched and searched but no luck, but I have found a way get unlimited ammo/money/ health...all one needs is a value editing application.
    Such as gamecih/gamekiller etc. I used gamekiller app. You simply search for the values you have And edit them...for example ammo. Luanch the game. Then launch gamekiller. For example. If you have a micro smg and your ammunition value is 14/53...then simply add up 14+53...which would give 67...search for that value in gamekiller. Back out of gamekiller and fire off once...your value should now be 66. Search for that in game killer. do this until you have the exact match of your value of ammunition (should only take 2-3 times). After finding your exact value edit it to 999999999..etc. that should give you unlimited ammunition for that weapon and its type. I'm sorry this isn't a cheat code but I've enjoyed the game a little more with it. Hopefully someone will find the cheat codes soon (fingers crossed). In the mean time I hope this helps some of you.
    Please don't try to cheat any in app purchases. Any hacks of in app purchases will be treated as warez under the xda rules.
    He didn't mean hackicng, just "normal" cheats allowed by Rockstar.

You need an usb otg cable and a keyboard. Once the keyboard is connected to your phone, type the codes, which are the same from the PC game :)
    No, it's working in Vice City and GTA 3 but not in San Andreas.

Does anyone know how to do it?
    I found cheats for gta san andreas

I finally found cheats for gta san andreas
    Link- http://gtaforums.com/topic/663125-android-iiivcsa-rel-cleo-android/

Cheats are totally working
    Hey.. today I downloaded the gta sanandreas game and I want to put the cheat codes in the game so please some body tell how to put cheat codes in gta sanandreas.. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The beauty of this game is in its cheats. Is there anyone with a proven way of inputting cheats successfully? :(:eek: