General HOW TO RECORD CALLS IN XIAOMI 11T PRO

Search This thread

spiral5

Feb 28, 2011
FONDO DE BIKINI
I've been seeing since yesterday how to record calls with the 11T Pro.

At first I was looking at how to get the native MIUI 12.5 call apk for our terminal, in order to change it to the Google one that is capped and does not allow calls to be recorded.

Looking everywhere I have found an application that is free in the Play Store, this application records in a real and perfect way, not like other applications that record us but the other party cannot be heard.

I was going to say that it is the closest thing to the MIUI native call application, but it would not be fair, it is exactly the same as it. In this way we will not have to exchange ROMs to get the native MIUI dialer

The only thing you have to do is download the application from the Play Store, you grant it the permissions it requests, you activate the automatic start, you eliminate the battery saving restrictions and when you put the recording in automatic, I check the four boxes, incoming , outgoing, unknown ... we give accessibility permissions. Call recording is disabled so when you enter the application settings, you put call recording in the search engine and it will come out to activate it.
Like any other change, it is very important that you set it as the default.

Once configured, from settings / appearance / Theme / Custom theme I have set the primary color, the keyboard color and the background color to black, completely changing the appearance.

Finally, the recorded calls go to the file manager and they will be saved in shared internal storage / data / CallRecords-TP.

The application I am talking about is True Phone Dialer & Contacts & Call Recorder, with it you will get call recording.

I would love for you to leave your comments below, greetings.

Phone + Contacts and Calls - Aplicaciones en Google Play - Google Chrome 03_11_2021 13_11_10.png

Last edited:

spiral5

Feb 28, 2011
FONDO DE BIKINI
If you change the output audio format from AMR to WAV, the audios will be heard even better, a little clearer.

It is a very good application, much better than the others, in which the other party is heard with very low sound

lonboy

Jul 1, 2007

At first I was looking at how to get the native MIUI 12.5 call apk for our terminal, in order to change it to the Google one that is capped and does not allow calls to be recorded.

Looking everywhere I have found an application that is free in the Play Store, this application records in a real and perfect way, not like other applications that record us but the other party cannot be heard.

I was going to say that it is the closest thing to the MIUI native call application, but it would not be fair, it is exactly the same as it. In this way we will not have to exchange ROMs to get the native MIUI dialer

The only thing you have to do is download the application from the Play Store, you grant it the permissions it requests, you activate the automatic start, you eliminate the battery saving restrictions and when you put the recording in automatic, I check the four boxes, incoming , outgoing, unknown ... we give accessibility permissions. Call recording is disabled so when you enter the application settings, you put call recording in the search engine and it will come out to activate it.

Once configured, from settings / appearance / Theme / Custom theme I have set the primary color, the keyboard color and the background color to black, completely changing the appearance.

Finally, the recorded calls go to the file manager and they will be saved in shared internal storage / data / CallRecords-TP.

The application I am talking about is True Phone Dialer & Contacts & Call Recorder, with it you will get call recording.

View attachment 5448347
This made my day!!! It really works, both parts recorded without noises. Don't forget to change to WAV format.

May 4, 2019
Hello.
I tried the version of ACR that is in the Play Store, it is currently V.35 and it sounded very good to me but the other part was hardly heard and I uninstalled it.
In the Google Play store you don't get the Unchained version - that is why I specified - "unchained" - this kind of version is usually obtained from other stores like Samsung Apps. I don't know what other app store is offered on Xiaomi phones, but if there is also another one, besides Google Playstore, try getting it from there and make sure you go to the "about" page of the version of the software to see if it's the unchained version and then install and try. I could send you in a private message the Unchained Pro APK file if you want it, in order for you to test it out and then let us know how it worked. Let me know if you want the APK.

cool400

Nov 25, 2010
In the Google Play store you don't get the Unchained version - that is why I specified - "unchained" - this kind of version is usually obtained from other stores like Samsung Apps. I don't know what other app store is offered on Xiaomi phones, but if there is also another one, besides Google Playstore, try getting it from there and make sure you go to the "about" page of the version of the software to see if it's the unchained version and then install and try. I could send you in a private message the Unchained Pro APK file if you want it, in order for you to test it out and then let us know how it worked. Let me know if you want the APK.
I would love to get the APK 😊👌🏻

Jan 17, 2021
Anyone tried playing genshin impact ? Can it run fine on 60 fps? Because in original MIUI rom, genshin impact limited only to run at 40 fps

Also on benchmark apps like antutu and geekbench, can it achieve a "normal" score like other snapdragon 888 phone? In geekbench for example, a "normal" snapdragon 888 without being limited or throttled, cpu single core should exceed 1000 point

Please kindly test it for anyone already using this new miui.eu rom, thanks

BYTeXperience

Jul 15, 2010
You have a Custom ROM by XIAOMI.eu not the official XIAOMI EU GLOBAL ROM.
In the official ROM you don't have the call recording menu.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks.
    I would have root access after flashing? Or that ROM just have call recording enable?

I mean if I'm about to start flashing a new phone, it would be nice to have root.

Or can I just root my current ROM and keep my data and somehow I enable call recording?
    recording is native on these roms.
    You can flash a miui 12 or 13 version.
    Both versions are rootable (but why?).
    The Indonesian stock rom also has call recording but it is still a worse stock rom than the EU rom versions.
    Hm. I did some reading.
    So EU rom is not an official ROM.
    What I have is "European" official right.?

Well if I flash EU I have to reinstall everything, right?
    If I root the ROM I have then I keep my apps/data? AFIK, right?

Root is handy in many situations. It saved me in my previous Samsung phone many times. Back up apps, reverse apps etc.
    When you unlock the bootloader all data is erased after if you install a Eu rom you can update without losing your data.
    If the bootloader is already unlocked, you will keep your data using the script included in the rom zip "update.bat"
    You can use Miphone assistant, Micloud, google or a third-party application to back up your data.
    Root often causes bricks especially with Miui 13 and you must use Magisk for banking apps to work etc.
    I wouldn't like that...
    Just flashing EU ROM is safer then?
    And simpler?
    I would have call recording but I can't use Titanium backup or Xposed etc. ?
    That's it.
    I saw a lot of problem with people who had rooted their phone with android 12 and who was unhappy with the rom and wanted to downgrade to android 11 and that's where the problems start, now others have not had this problem because he knew how to do it.
    With miphone asistant+Micloud your sms, mms, call recordings, photos, music will never be lost, my data is from 2018 on 3 phones, however game data is not recoverable like some apps like maps, google messages will need to be reinstalled.
    For example, I went from the Poco f2 to the 11t pro and I had to reinstall all the apps, but no matter, since the essentials are recoverable.
    Btw: with dynamic partitions and partitions A and B, modifying the system with root (old style) is impossible(for the moment), so...

Phone + Contacts and Calls - Aplicaciones en Google Play - Google Chrome 03_11_2021 13_11_10.png
    Put some screenshot of call recording settings
    Thanks.
    I would have root access after flashing? Or that ROM just have call recording enable?

I mean if I'm about to start flashing a new phone, it would be nice to have root.

Or can I just root my current ROM and keep my data and somehow I enable call recording?
    recording is native on these roms.
    You can flash a miui 12 or 13 version.
    Both versions are rootable (but why?).
    The Indonesian stock rom also has call recording but it is still a worse stock rom than the EU rom versions.
    Hm. I did some reading.
    So EU rom is not an official ROM.
    What I have is "European" official right.?

Well if I flash EU I have to reinstall everything, right?
    If I root the ROM I have then I keep my apps/data? AFIK, right?

Root is handy in many situations. It saved me in my previous Samsung phone many times. Back up apps, reverse apps etc.
    When you unlock the bootloader all data is erased after if you install a Eu rom you can update without losing your data.
    If the bootloader is already unlocked, you will keep your data using the script included in the rom zip "update.bat"
    You can use Miphone assistant, Micloud, google or a third-party application to back up your data.
    Root often causes bricks especially with Miui 13 and you must use Magisk for banking apps to work etc.