General HOW TO RECORD CALLS IN XIAOMI 11T PRO

Search This thread

tze_vitamin

Jun 17, 2011
Zrenjanin
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Xiaomi 12T Pro
I have EU rom and with this rom I have recording cals, but with some changes, no more automaticly record every call , you must pres record button on every call , the worst thing than that i when you pres record, famile voice notice other side that calls is bieing recorded. there some tricks to avoid that sound but didnt explore yet

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
I have EU rom and with this rom I have recording cals, but with some changes, no more automaticly record every call , you must pres record button on every call , the worst thing than that i when you pres record, famile voice notice other side that calls is bieing recorded. there some tricks to avoid that sound but didnt explore yet
Never had this problem:
25.jpg

LordJohn80

Apr 25, 2022
Hi. I have the 12.5.19 Global RKDEUXM rom and my phone is not rooted.
Can I have call recording in any way?
I tried True Phone Dialer and also Bold beast (which had some "strategies") and gave all the permissions they asked but unfortunately they record only 11T's microphone and not the other party that you are calling.

Any suggestions?

LordJohn80

Apr 25, 2022
unlock bootloader and flash xiaomi,eu stable rom, you will have options to record calls automaticlly .. no bloatware ..
Isn't that what I have?

EEA isn't EU?
Can you point me to the right direction?

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Isn't that what I have?

EEA isn't EU?
Can you point me to the right direction?
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-13-stable-release.64441/

https://xdaforums.com/t/miui-13-xiaomi-eu-for-xiaomi-11t-pro-v13-0-2-0-skdmixm.4374297/

Reactions: LordJohn80

LordJohn80

Apr 25, 2022

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
Thanks.
I would have root access after flashing? Or that ROM just have call recording enable?

I mean if I'm about to start flashing a new phone, it would be nice to have root.

Or can I just root my current ROM and keep my data and somehow I enable call recording?
recording is native on these roms.
You can flash a miui 12 or 13 version.
Both versions are rootable (but why?).
The Indonesian stock rom also has call recording but it is still a worse stock rom than the EU rom versions.

Reactions: LordJohn80

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been seeing since yesterday how to record calls with the 11T Pro.

At first I was looking at how to get the native MIUI 12.5 call apk for our terminal, in order to change it to the Google one that is capped and does not allow calls to be recorded.

Looking everywhere I have found an application that is free in the Play Store, this application records in a real and perfect way, not like other applications that record us but the other party cannot be heard.

I was going to say that it is the closest thing to the MIUI native call application, but it would not be fair, it is exactly the same as it. In this way we will not have to exchange ROMs to get the native MIUI dialer

The only thing you have to do is download the application from the Play Store, you grant it the permissions it requests, you activate the automatic start, you eliminate the battery saving restrictions and when you put the recording in automatic, I check the four boxes, incoming , outgoing, unknown ... we give accessibility permissions. Call recording is disabled so when you enter the application settings, you put call recording in the search engine and it will come out to activate it.
    Like any other change, it is very important that you set it as the default.

Once configured, from settings / appearance / Theme / Custom theme I have set the primary color, the keyboard color and the background color to black, completely changing the appearance.

Finally, the recorded calls go to the file manager and they will be saved in shared internal storage / data / CallRecords-TP.

The application I am talking about is True Phone Dialer & Contacts & Call Recorder, with it you will get call recording.

I would love for you to leave your comments below, greetings.

Phone + Contacts and Calls - Aplicaciones en Google Play - Google Chrome 03_11_2021 13_11_10.png
    Put some screenshot of call recording settings
    Trial period has ended for me and the app stopped recording (files are still created but only silence is heard).

Did this happen also to you?
    Pay for the app if you like it or use unofficial 😉 version if you can live with that 🙂
    They don't say recording is available only during trial (at least I cannot find this information). I have no confirmation that if I pay for it, the recording will work.