• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to reflash Galaxy A02s with 64bit Android

Search This thread

Glaciaty

Jul 30, 2021
Hello forum guys, I've registered now to see if any enlightened souls could help me.
So straight to the problem...As stated in the title I have a Galaxy A02s and I am having problems with its Android.
I did a lot of research but I'm just getting more doubts, I read things like custom mod, kernel 64, treble info, and so on.

I will specify my device with the Aida64 information for better understanding:

Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
Core Architecture: 8x ARM CORTEX-A53 @ 1804MHz
Manufacturing Process: 14nm
Instruction Set: 64-bit ARMv8-A (32-bit Mode)

And Treble Info says:
In the Architecture part: "Your device is ARM32 but uses a 64-bit binder. This usually indicates that the hardware supports 64-bits but the software does not. In this case, a 'binder64' or 'a64' image should be used. "

And in the Image Requested part: "Your device needs an image file called 'system-arm32_binder64-ab.img.xz.'"

I don't know if this Treble has anything to do with leaving Android in 64-bit, but I was researching and researching and that's what I got, however, I have little knowledge about these things and I didn't find any tutorial teaching how to install/update to 64-bit

That's it, I hope you can help me, thank you in advance :D

Top Liked Posts