How to register or bypass Motoblur registration?

Search This thread

motechno

Aug 14, 2022
Hello, I am writing this message through google translate. I have a Motorola Flipout MB511. It can receive calls and texts (sim card unlocked) but I can't register with Motoblur so I can't use my phone. Nothing further on the registration screen is used (assuming calls can be received). I have tried many different sides but nothing has worked so far. My phone is from AT&T.

When trying to register, it gives an error with a connection problem with the server (WiFi is on)

jonesdavid14

Dec 2, 2017
On the setup screen, hold "Alt" and press the "E" key twice, then let go of the "Alt" key and type "bluroff" and then wait. It should exit setup mode to the home screen.

Last edited:

MaRtYy01

Jan 13, 2015
Plovdiv
Hello, I am writing this message through google translate. I have a Motorola Flipout MB511. It can receive calls and texts (sim card unlocked) but I can't register with Motoblur so I can't use my phone. Nothing further on the registration screen is used (assuming calls can be received). I have tried many different sides but nothing has worked so far. My phone is from AT&T.

When trying to register, it gives an error with a connection problem with the server (WiFi is on)
Im wondering the same thing about the AT&T model, not as straightforward as typing a code on the setup screen or flashing deblur global rom(which just doesn't work on the AT&T model, already tried it myself-bricks the phone until you flash AT&T firmware again). Maybe we can somehow decompile the AT&T stock rom file and edit that build.prop line which disables blur? Would be absurd to need a mainboard replacement to a global/non-AT&T board, for such a stupid issue...