Question how to relock the bootloader?

Search This thread

sagiag

Sep 12, 2016
hi guys ,
i want to make my oneplus 10 pro 2213 model back to store condition
how can i lock the bootloader?

i cant find any answer anywhere and im not sure if fastboot enhancer is the solution

my device is fully work btw

thanks

sagiag

Sep 12, 2016
Well I'm not sure
No unlocking the bootloader will not effect gpay or any other banking app. Now if you are rooted then yes gpay and banking apps will not work. You will have to use Magisk to fix that.
Well
I'm not rooted at all
But gpay is not working
Also Netflix is not findable in the store anymore

foamerman

Sep 1, 2010
B-town
Well I'm not sure

Well
I'm not rooted at all
But gpay is not working

That could be the difference between the 2213 and 2215. I got my 15 from OnePlus carrier unlocked. That's the first thing I did was unlock the bootloader. Now my gpay, paypal and my banking apps all work. I'm not rooted yet I'm just waiting on a full rom update to get the boot.img. But I see that OnePlus is going to post oxygenOS 13 today. I might check it out. OnePlus has really done a number to the 10 this time. As for as Netflix I think there is a thread in here some place.

Reactions: Prant

sagiag

Sep 12, 2016
Hi guys
Anything new in the MSM tools?
Or maybe any other way to lock the bootloader?

HessNL

look on GitHub for fastboot enhanced works really great as long your in de bootloader you can do every command with just a click i was thinking on doing that my self to but then i saw something's what i want to try out and there is also a fastboot ROM in the forums maybe that you help you too

n0gg

Jun 22, 2012
Google Pixel 2 XL
OnePlus 7T
i have the same question.
I have a NE2213, unlocked and rooted and now want to sell it.
So my plan was to uninstall Magisk with all Modules, do a factory reset, update to NE2213_11_A.16 and then relock the bootloader.
since i am only rooted with stock rom - the only changed image should be the boot.img which will be stock after i update zo A.16.
Should be right, isnt it?

since my only other option ist to contact the support for a online MSM-Tool, which i need to do anyways when it does not work - i would give it a try...

Last edited:

alanzaki073

Mar 3, 2011
Hyderabad
OnePlus 10 Pro
So my plan was to uninstall Magisk with all Modules, do a factory reset, update to NE2213_11_A.16 and then relock the bootloader.
since i am only rooted with stock rom - the only changed image should be the boot.img which will be stock after i update zo A.16.

since my only other option ist to contact the support for a online MSM-Tool, which i need to do anyways when it does not work - i would give it a try...
Fastboot commands for restoring to stock worked for me.

FYI - Was able to lock the bootloader on my OP 10T, A.06 Oxygen OS.

Last edited:
Reactions: giuseppeks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it's highly recommended that you don't do that. Most of the devices I've seen get brincked in that operation.

But if you wanna proceed with that, you have to flash the stock image back again, there must be no changed image (boot, recovery, system...).
    And then you can run the command "fastboot flashing lock"
    Well I'm not sure

Well
    I'm not rooted at all
    But gpay is not working

That could be the difference between the 2213 and 2215. I got my 15 from OnePlus carrier unlocked. That's the first thing I did was unlock the bootloader. Now my gpay, paypal and my banking apps all work. I'm not rooted yet I'm just waiting on a full rom update to get the boot.img. But I see that OnePlus is going to post oxygenOS 13 today. I might check it out. OnePlus has really done a number to the 10 this time. As for as Netflix I think there is a thread in here some place.

Fastboot commands for restoring to stock worked for me.

FYI - Was able to lock the bootloader on my OP 10T, A.06 Oxygen OS.