• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

how to remove account from samsung account

Search This thread

Pablentina

Sep 25, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A70
Hello good, yesterday my little brother bought a Samsung A70 but he did not realize that it came with a Samsung account, and if he does not have the password he does not allow the mobile to be formatted. Could someone give me a solution or what could I do?

Mohamedkam000

1. I asked moderators to move this to the Q and A forum
2. Your brother have probably being scammed and got a stolen device. Request a refund immediately.
That's not quite accurate, most people forget about Samsung Account, a while ago, a friend of mine was buying an A30s, the guy removed the Google Account, but he didn't know that Samsung Account can trigger FRP.

I told him about the Account, then he removed it just fine.

Pablentina

Sep 25, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A70
el dueño anterior no me contesta, así que me toco poner el móvil en descargara, y por odin cargar de nuevo el sistema, cuando inicie ya n estaba la cuenta Samsung

Translated by GT: The previous owner does not answer me, so I have to put the mobile in download, and by odin reload the system, when I start the Samsung account was already there

Last edited by a moderator:

Mohamedkam000

el dueño anterior no me contesta, así que me toco poner el móvil en descargara, y por odin cargar de nuevo el sistema, cuando inicie ya n estaba la cuenta Samsung

Translated by GT: The previous owner does not answer me, so I have to put the mobile in download, and by odin reload the system, when I start the Samsung account was already there
That will not pass you the account, you have to use Combination Firmware to fix it. It's not large. Check YouTube.

LR7875

Jun 25, 2021
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Xiaomi Mi Pad
That will not pass you the account, you have to use Combination Firmware to fix it. It's not large. Check YouTube.
You mean this?

Mohamedkam000