• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

How to remove LauncherConfig in System/App

Search This thread

idle0095

Dec 15, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
I need to remove the Launcher Config file located in System/app. That folder is making the moto z defalt to a 4x4 and 4 icon dock. Using google now launcher and pixel launcher the only way to get 5x5 and 5 dock icons is to remove that file. The Force is not rootable so how do I remove the file?

Reactions: fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn

Aug 1, 2008
Norfolk
I need to remove the Launcher Config file located in System/app. That folder is making the moto z defalt to a 4x4 and 4 icon dock. Using google now launcher and pixel launcher the only way to get 5x5 and 5 dock icons is to remove that file. The Force is not rootable so how do I remove the file?
use the debloater app.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.