Question How to remove the hideous gradient under the status bar on the p7p pixel launcher

Search This thread

Schroeder09

Nov 6, 2017
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Is there any root mod to remove the gradient that's under the status bar on the pixel launcher? Are there lsposed modules or magisk modules that do this? There used to be an Xposed module, but I don't see mention of it any time recently in the Xposed modules forum nor are there any recent hits in the lsposed repository search.

crypt0kiddie

Jun 23, 2010
Is there any root mod to remove the gradient that's under the status bar on the pixel launcher? Are there lsposed modules or magisk modules that do this? There used to be an Xposed module, but I don't see mention of it any time recently in the Xposed modules forum nor are there any recent hits in the lsposed repository search.

Oh for the love of god yes, please, need module...

Someone!

eg1122

There used to be Xposed modules. I don't see anything now there has to be something out there. I'm no developer, but isn't think simple with respect to all the other theming and crazy stuff sole developers are doing?
Its a simple edit. I've had it in my mod for years but Android 13 on pixel devices does not like being edited. Any edit I've made to it causes a crash. Other themers have had the same experienced, hence why the Pixel 7 and 6 (on A13) don't have any themes available.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use Nova?? Kidding, kinda. I hate the Pixel Launcher. Nova does everything Pixel does and SO much more