How to remove unlocked bootloader warning for almost every Samsung devices.

Search This thread

Bootloader warning ⚠​

Have you recently unlock your bootloader and want to remove Warning Bootloader Unlock message that comes every time when your device is starting up? Then not worry this article is for you. This tutorial gives you the detail view of How to remove Warning Bootloader Unlocked message from your android devices.

What you need?

1. Your device.
  2. Terminal (termux recommended).
  3. Magisk patched recvory (you just need root for one time).

Steps to follow to fix Bootloader Unlocked Warning issue :

1. Download the Param file and move it to download folder (internal storage).
  2. Download terminal (you can use termux).
  3. Start terminal and gain root access using "su".
  4. Type / copy this command into the terminal -
Code:
dd if=/storage/emulated/0/Download/up_param.tar of=/dev/block/platform/13520000.ufs/by-name/up_param

• Now simply reboot to recovery or system.
  • Mission accomplished.

(in this case the param file is only for Samsung Galaxy M30s, if you want it for your device message me on telegram or comment below)
Splash screens for other devices :
  1. Galaxy A22
  2. Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
  3. If you want it for your device comment below..​

Conclusion :

In this post I have talked about How to remove bootloader warning. Tell us What You Say About The Post by commenting and if you have any questions then comment below.

Reference :
Razs Originals!

Last edited:
Hello i cant found this folder in galaxy Tab s7+
1. Make folder on your desktop and Open 2 command line programme windows in that directory.

2. choose one window and run this commands

adb shell su dd if=/dev/block/platform/13540000.dwmmc0/by-name/PARAM of=/sdcard/PARAM.bin bs=4096

if you failed, report me I'll send you another way

3. goto second command line window and run

adb pull /sdcard/PARAM.bin

Platypus Enthusiast

Apr 6, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G

Bootloader warning ⚠​

Have you recently unlock your bootloader and want to remove Warning Bootloader Unlock message that comes every time when your device is starting up? Then not worry this article is for you. This tutorial gives you the detail view of How to remove Warning Bootloader Unlocked message from your andriod devices.

What you need?​

1. Your device.

Steps to follow to fix Bootloader Unlocked Warning issue :​

Code:
dd if=/storage/emulated/0/Download/up_param.tar of=/dev/block/platform/13520000.ufs/by-name/up_param

• Mission accomplished.

(in this case the param file is only for Samsung Galaxy M30s, if you want it for your device message me on telegram or comment below)
  1. If you want it for your device comment below..​

Conclusion :​

In this post I have talked about How to remove bootloader warning. Tell us What You Say About The Post by commenting and if you have any questions then comment below.

Reference : Razs Originals!
Hi, can you make a splash screen for the A22? I'm bad at using Photoshop to make my own. Thanks in advance :)

Hi, I'm using A70, which has a Snapdragon chip, I did notice the devices you mentioned has Exynos/MTK. Can it work on SD?

I did pull param (there's no up_param), but I have no idea what to do to patch it (you did not complete your tutorial at #4 comment). So should I upload it or something?

Platypus Enthusiast

Apr 6, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G
Hi, I'm using A70, which has a Snapdragon chip, I did notice the devices you mentioned has Exynos/MTK. Can it work on SD?

I did pull param (there's no up_param), but I have no idea what to do to patch it (you did not complete your tutorial at #4 comment). So should I upload it or something?
Extract it using a tool for opening archives (WinRAR, 7Zip, etc.), you will end up with a bunch of picture files. Edit these using a program like PhotoShop and repack the files into one archive, make sure you did not change the dimensions and that there are no folders inside. Opening the repacked archive should show the pictures directly and not having to open a folder inside the archive. Use dd or Odin to replace the existing param. If you're using Odin, ensure it is named exactly what partition you're replacing inside the archive or it will end up with the "Unassigned file" error.

Reactions: razs.originals

Platypus Enthusiast

Apr 6, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A22 5G
As an experiment, I filled the boot_warning.jpg black and the svb_orange.jpg was replaced by a copy of logo.jpg but resized to the dimensions of the originally svb_orange (1800x936). I only get a black screen at boot with the words vbmeta and boot in the top left corner, and skips to logo.jpg without anything between (still booted fine, though). No idea what went wrong.

Unfortunately I don't think there's a way to remove the bootloader waring in snapdragon devices.

• Sad
Reactions: Mohamedkam000
As an experiment, I filled the boot_warning.jpg black and the svb_orange.jpg was replaced by a copy of logo.jpg but resized to the dimensions of the originally svb_orange (1800x936). I only get a black screen at boot with the words vbmeta and boot in the top left corner, and skips to logo.jpg without anything between (still booted fine, though). No idea what went wrong.
Send me your param file I'll edit it

Pathor

Oct 6, 2013
I have a galaxy tab a 2019 model (sm-t510). Would someone able to alter the param file for mine and let me know which one to use? Thanks!

Attachments

• param.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 43

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Bootloader warning ⚠​

Have you recently unlock your bootloader and want to remove Warning Bootloader Unlock message that comes every time when your device is starting up? Then not worry this article is for you. This tutorial gives you the detail view of How to remove Warning Bootloader Unlocked message from your android devices.

What you need?

1. Your device.

Steps to follow to fix Bootloader Unlocked Warning issue :

Code:

• Mission accomplished.

1. Galaxy A22
    2. Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
    3. If you want it for your device comment below..​

Conclusion :

Reference :
    Razs Originals!
    I have a galaxy tab a 2019 model (sm-t510). Would someone able to alter the param file for mine and let me know which one to use? Thanks!
    Use the 'param' file to fix the bootloader warning. The 'up_param' has nothing in it other than zeros (ignore this file). Here is the file that I patched my SM-T510.

I patched this file with TWRP, but you could do it from a rooted system also. I applied the fix with dd, but you could also use odin also.

dd if=/external_sd/T510/param.bin of=/dev/block/platform/13500000.dwmmc0/by-name/param

You will need to change your path (i.e. /external_sd/T510/param.bin) to wherever you have the file on your T510 (like /storage/emulated/0/Download/param.bin).

Extract it using a tool for opening archives (WinRAR, 7Zip, etc.), you will end up with a bunch of picture files. Edit these using a program like PhotoShop and repack the files into one archive, make sure you did not change the dimensions and that there are no folders inside. Opening the repacked archive should show the pictures directly and not having to open a folder inside the archive. Use dd or Odin to replace the existing param. If you're using Odin, ensure it is named exactly what partition you're replacing inside the archive or it will end up with the "Unassigned file" error.
    I have just rooted my note 20 ultra. I would like to get rid of the bootloader message with yellow triangle. Can you please help.