how to repair imei of g 530h

Search This thread

maamiradina

Feb 6, 2014
Peshawar
Hi dear all
Please help me about my phone's imei
I flashed the s7 style system nui. Then my phone was stuck on Samsung logo. Then I flashed TWRP and tried again but not successful. Then I wiped cache , system and other things. Then my phone stuck on galaxy grand prime logo.
Then I flashed stock ROM 5.0.2. So my phone listed imei. And both the sim cards slots are not working.
And now I installed MAXICM ROM but still sim cards are not working. So please guide mW that how it will be repaired or I bricked my phone?

drce

May 17, 2016
MNL
Hi dear all
I flashed the s7 style system nui. Then my phone was stuck on Samsung logo. Then I flashed TWRP and tried again but not successful. Then I wiped cache , system and other things. Then my phone stuck on galaxy grand prime logo.
Then I flashed stock ROM 5.0.2. So my phone listed imei. And both the sim cards slots are not working.
And now I installed MAXICM ROM but still sim cards are not working. So please guide mW that how it will be repaired or I bricked my phone?

Are you sure your imei is damaged? Try going to the recovery and factory reset and wipe cache. then flash stock rom maybe it will work. Hope this can help :fingers-crossed:.
***Additonal: Did you make a Nandroid Backup or any backup at all? Try restoring it haha :good:

Last edited:

maamiradina

Feb 6, 2014
Peshawar
Are you sure your imei is damaged? Try going to the recovery and factory reset and wipe cache. then flash stock rom maybe it will work. Hope this can help :fingers-crossed:.
***Additonal: Did you make a Nandroid Backup or any backup at all? Try restoring it haha :good:

first of All
At the time of flashing my phone was full, when i clicked on backup , error appeared that storage is full
And Where i find Stock ROM ,
Two days before I Downloaded One STOCK ROM From SAMMOBILE
This is The Link Of that ROM
But When I am installing this via odin Download mode, it fails every time,
Now What I Do
Please Guide me with explanation.
Because i am absolutely new for Android

drce

May 17, 2016
MNL
Can you tell me your phone's baseband and build number?
Just send me a screenshot.
What was the error that you have encountered while flash the stock rom?

Last edited:

talvigi

Feb 15, 2014
All ways somewhere arround
Hi dear all

Hay @maamiradina, What did you do with you phone in the last.

Yaar mera Galaxy grand prime bhi dead ho gai hay, main nay galati say es Lollipop ka galat firmware dal diya, Ab sirf black screen hay awr kuch nahin, no download mode, no recovery mode at all