how to restart device after HTC startup complete?

Search This thread

xborfi

May 10, 2008
I am building my custom rom, I want my device to restart when the HTC startup configuration is finished and the finish button pressed.

Any body know how to do this?

also I want to khow how to cook mortscript in to my rom, any documentation? , as I have cooked it in to my rom but it doesn't worked :( .

thank you. :D

OR

How to reset the phone automatically after the first boot configurations finished?

-I am using Leo.

Last edited:

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009
hi dude

firstly attatched is the folder of mortscript from my sys folder in my kitchen (latest version) so delete the version you have and add this version (defo works ;))

secondly could you explain what you meen by:

I want my device to restart when the HTC startup configuration is finished and the finish button pressed.

Rn

btw your best bet for any mortscript is to ask RoryB at the mortscript examples thread here (he has helped me out a lot with scripts)

Attachments

• mortscript.zip
    195.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Reactions: xborfi
W

Wild Child

If using RunCC package change this line in the app.reg from this "ResetDevice"=dword:00000000 to this "ResetDevice"=dword:00000001

WC

raving_nanza

Jul 23, 2009
thats xda devs for you dude, always here to help :)

btw - i had a problem cooking the mortscript EXT into my rom, duno why coz the packsage was perfect.. but that version i gave you there in the attatchment, i had no problems with, it worked first time..

btw, im getting better with the scripts now so if you need help, just give me a PM

Rn

Reactions: xborfi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi dude

firstly attatched is the folder of mortscript from my sys folder in my kitchen (latest version) so delete the version you have and add this version (defo works ;))

secondly could you explain what you meen by:

I want my device to restart when the HTC startup configuration is finished and the finish button pressed.

Rn

btw your best bet for any mortscript is to ask RoryB at the mortscript examples thread here (he has helped me out a lot with scripts)
    thats xda devs for you dude, always here to help :)

btw - i had a problem cooking the mortscript EXT into my rom, duno why coz the packsage was perfect.. but that version i gave you there in the attatchment, i had no problems with, it worked first time..

btw, im getting better with the scripts now so if you need help, just give me a PM

Rn
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone