How to Restore Internal SD DATA without DATA LOSS & FACTORY RESET ?

Search This thread

|||||

Jul 21, 2016
Earth / Solar System
EDIT :D

You just have to know, that there are some ways to restore everything ;)
In my Case I had Bootloader unlocked already (ofcourse)
And I just was stuck on the TWRP Part... I never knew that was soo easy, but you just have to do it properly.

I will make an extra Tutorial now, because it will save many people from going insane :D

Because of this I didn't sleep for 40 Hours now already, because I was deeply shocked and some very very nice Pictures and important Communications would be gone... and much work in Optimization etc. etc.
Yes! ;)

Link will follow here!

Here you go for the Solution!
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s10/how-to/proper-to-root-s10-device-twrp-s10-10e-t4015813

_________

Hi,

I just tryed to update from beyond rom 5.2 to 5.8 and so I flashed it...
Then I got a Bootloop, because I didn't updated TWRP before.. so I got into my TWRP and flashed TWRP...
But after that I could not got into TWRP anymore, maybe because I forgot to add multidisabler..

So I flashed stock rom...

However Iam now stuck... I have important Data on the Internal SD and also the backup,
But I only come to the points where it asks me to delete all my data.

Is there any way possible to get the data?

Install TWRP somehow or get to a system?

Please suggest whats possible?
It's an emergency...

Hope you can help me & all who have this problem one day.

Best regards

Last edited:

|||||

Jul 21, 2016
Earth / Solar System
I can only get to standart recovery, normal firmware & system doesn't boot - Bootloop...

I tryd to flash older firmware (ASH1, ASG8 & newer ASK1), but it doesn't boot system, always ask to factory reset and so on....
really ****ed up...

Last edited:

|||||

Jul 21, 2016
Earth / Solar System
basically the new flashed standart rom erases itself after first start, probably because it detects, that the system was modified before (beyond rom) then it reboots itself and there is no system anymore to boot, then it goes in a kind of pre recovery with the option to reboot, factory reset (including all data!) or reading a log...
DAMN I SHOULD BACKUP EVERYTHING ON PC... ALWAYS!

Still I really want to find a solution and I hope some pro can help on the S10.