How to return to branded stock rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

aliHTCDHD

Jul 5, 2011
Hi everyone,

First of all i am selling my dhd due to an upgrade to One X hopefully :) i have been looking for a t mobile branded rom i looked at shipped-rom.net and have found it. I searched for t-mobile rom and it on a android forum a person had wrote this "I have a HTC Desire HD on T-Mobile Uk 2.3.3 software 2.37.110.5 CL58702". On a XDA i also found this "This is gingerbread info for the T-Mobile UK Android Ver - 2.3.3
HTC Sence - 2.1
Baseband 12.54.60.25u_26.09.04.11_m2* Kerel ver - 2.6.35.10.g3bf3222* Build no - 2.37.110.5 cl58702 Software no -* 2.37.110.5*
This helped me narrow my search with which rom to choose on shipped roms.net because there where alot of stock roms for dhd(ace).

Now i need to know what to do next i dont mind losing any info on my phone as i am going to be using mybackup pro. But the question is now i have found the stock rom what next? i rooted the device through ace hack kit and i am now using rcmix3d so what do i do next to flash the rom and when i do flash the rom will everything be original or will i still have to also change the kernal and radio as they are too both not of stock. When i do go back to stock i want everything to be the same but i want the phone to be unlocked to all networks and OTA after i get stock back will i have to use goldcard then go onto ace hack kit and instead of rooting just to tick the unlock button and on that same application when you root you have s-off when returining to stock how should i have s-on. When going back to stock shall i put s-on when should i do it ? an easy guide or tutorial would help :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Last edited:

Jeurum_92

Mar 14, 2012
Almelo
This is btw the wrong section for this kind of questions, and also be answered in other threads!

You need to flash the stock rom, just as you flash other ones.

S-on do you have to do with another program, not with hack ace kit, because that one installs a rom from himself, and after that s-on.
Ultimate Multi Tool is suitable to set s-on.

Kernel and radio are in rom, so only thing you have to do is flash stock rom, and then S-on and if you had eng off also that S eng-on.

aliHTCDHD

Jul 5, 2011
This is in android dev in htc desire hd how is it in thr wrong section? We are talking about roms right.

Jeurum_92

Mar 14, 2012
Almelo
Do i flash the stock rom then eng-on and s-on or the other way round.

First flash rom, then s-on ;)

This is in android dev in htc desire hd how is it in thr wrong section? We are talking about roms right.

This is for developers with new roms or tools, not for questions about how to do things, there is the Q&A for;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As previously stated. Ask your questions in the Q&A section.

Thread Closed.
    This is btw the wrong section for this kind of questions, and also be answered in other threads!

You need to flash the stock rom, just as you flash other ones.

S-on do you have to do with another program, not with hack ace kit, because that one installs a rom from himself, and after that s-on.
    Ultimate Multi Tool is suitable to set s-on.

Kernel and radio are in rom, so only thing you have to do is flash stock rom, and then S-on and if you had eng off also that S eng-on.
    Do i flash the stock rom then eng-on and s-on or the other way round.

First flash rom, then s-on ;)

This is for developers with new roms or tools, not for questions about how to do things, there is the Q&A for;)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone