Question How to Root 11T Pro on MIUI 13

Search This thread

mandarjoshiin

Hi Guys,
So today I got my new MI 11T Pro after spending 3+ yrs with Redmi K20 Pro. As soon as I opened it and connected to my Wifi, I got popup of MIUI 13 update. I went ahead and completed the same. Can someone please help to know if we can root this phone with latest update? I tried to find but could not find any post regarding the same. Please kindly help as I need to restore Apps backup of my K20 Pro on 11T Pro.. Thank you in advance!

I am on MIUI Global 13.0.1 stable build.

Reactions: Fabio Magalhaes
You need unlocked bootloader, original boot.img from your rom, PC with working fastboot drivers. (There is not A12 Recovery for our device ATM so you need to do it via fastboot)

ROOT for MIUI 13 on Android 12

0. You need to have unlocked bootloader!

1. Install latest Magisk.apk ( 24.3 works ) https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases
2. Place the original/clean boot.img in phone memory ( You can get it from fastboot rom download )
3. Run Magisk app and Patch the boot.img with it ( Install Magisk Option just select boot.img )
4. Copy the patched boot.img ( magisk_patched-24300_XXXXX ) to your PC/ADB folder and rename it to patched_boot.img
5. Boot your phone in fastboot mode
6. Connect your phone to PC

While in fastboot execute the following commands:
Code:
fastboot flash boot_a patched_boot.img
fastboot flash boot_b patched_boot.img
fastboot reboot

Last edited:
Reactions: mandarjoshiin

Spillunke

Dec 2, 2014
Berlin
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Install latest Magisk Canary apk

Code:
fastboot reboot
It also worked for me with "normal" Magisk and command "fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img".

I'm using xiaomi.eu ROM, but there shouldn't be a difference.

@Jctatis
You didn't found one, because you didn't searched! There are enough guides how to do it. Even here in the 11T Pro subforum... on 2nd site...

Last edited:
It also worked for me with "normal" Magisk and command "fastboot flash boot patched_boot.img".

I'm using xiaomi.eu ROM, but there shouldn't be a difference.

@Jctatis
You didn't found one, because you didn't searched! There are enough guides how to do it. Even here in the 11T Pro subforum... on 2nd site...

Yep Stable works, updated the "Tutorial" a bit hope it helps someone =]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,
    So today I got my new MI 11T Pro after spending 3+ yrs with Redmi K20 Pro. As soon as I opened it and connected to my Wifi, I got popup of MIUI 13 update. I went ahead and completed the same. Can someone please help to know if we can root this phone with latest update? I tried to find but could not find any post regarding the same. Please kindly help as I need to restore Apps backup of my K20 Pro on 11T Pro.. Thank you in advance!

I am on MIUI Global 13.0.1 stable build.
    You need unlocked bootloader, original boot.img from your rom, PC with working fastboot drivers. (There is not A12 Recovery for our device ATM so you need to do it via fastboot)

ROOT for MIUI 13 on Android 12

0. You need to have unlocked bootloader!

1. Install latest Magisk.apk ( 24.3 works ) https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/releases
    2. Place the original/clean boot.img in phone memory ( You can get it from fastboot rom download )
    3. Run Magisk app and Patch the boot.img with it ( Install Magisk Option just select boot.img )
    4. Copy the patched boot.img ( magisk_patched-24300_XXXXX ) to your PC/ADB folder and rename it to patched_boot.img
    5. Boot your phone in fastboot mode
    6. Connect your phone to PC

Code:
    fastboot reboot