Question How to ROOT A32 5G

Search This thread

drakeheart77

Dec 22, 2010
Kansas City
I've been out of the loop for awhile but I thought I'd go ahead and give this A32 5G root access. Prior to this phone I never needed to root any of my devices. Since this dinky phone can't even handle Pokemon GO that's all the reason I need to root.

TimmyP

Mar 5, 2008
I've been out of the loop for awhile but I thought I'd go ahead and give this A32 5G root access. Prior to this phone I never needed to root any of my devices. Since this dinky phone can't even handle Pokemon GO that's all the reason I need to root.

I think you are still out of that loop.

ksaves2

Nov 19, 2015
Canton
No OEM unlock in the latest Samsung a32 5g phones in the developer mode. Been searching all day online and I'm bushed. Am getting scared it isn't possible with the SM-A326U phones. Tried adb and fastboot as I've run Linux since 1992 and even though I get a connection, only the commands that get phone information and reboot it work. Can't do anything without an unlocked bootloader. OEM unlock appears locked into oblivion for users which is ashame. I will never buy any Samsung product ever again. The phone was what was handed to me as my Nexus 6p's were obsoleted by the changeover to 5G by my provider. No backwards capability otherwise I'd still be using my rooted 6p's
Kurt

Reactions: MiTHuntress

MiTHuntress

Jun 4, 2017
Samsung Galaxy A20
No OEM unlock in the latest Samsung a32 5g phones in the developer mode. Been searching all day online and I'm bushed. Am getting scared it isn't possible with the SM-A326U phones. Tried adb and fastboot as I've run Linux since 1992 and even though I get a connection, only the commands that get phone information and reboot it work. Can't do anything without an unlocked bootloader. OEM unlock appears locked into oblivion for users which is ashame. I will never buy any Samsung product ever again. The phone was what was handed to me as my Nexus 6p's were obsoleted by the changeover to 5G by my provider. No backwards capability otherwise I'd still be using my rooted 6p's
Kurt
I was going to buy the Samsung a32 5g phone in hopes to root it. The phone I have is the Samsung A20 which also cannot be unlocked. I went into developer options and turned on "Force allow apps on external" to free up space on the A20 phone. It helped some but now after months of using the phone this way my phone storage says full all the time. I have uninstalled some apps I don't use and still have not much storage space freed. I don't understand this company's reasoning with locking phones in the US like this. Samsung has been my go-to cell phone company for years. This is so disappointing. Thanks for sharing before I wasted my coins on another crap phone.

Reactions: cacrab1

TimmyP

Mar 5, 2008
I was going to buy the Samsung a32 5g phone in hopes to root it. The phone I have is the Samsung A20 which also cannot be unlocked. I went into developer options and turned on "Force allow apps on external" to free up space on the A20 phone. It helped some but now after months of using the phone this way my phone storage says full all the time. I have uninstalled some apps I don't use and still have not much storage space freed. I don't understand this company's reasoning with locking phones in the US like this. Samsung has been my go-to cell phone company for years. This is so disappointing. Thanks for sharing before I wasted my coins on another crap phone.
Get used to it. As more and more phone companies integrate things like NFC payments, etc and focus on security phones are gonna be less rootable in general in the future.

PS this phone is rootable if you are on BL3.

GalaxyA325G

May 11, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A32 5G
I read all the posts in this thread, most of which conflict, but the gist seems to be that this particular phone isn't rootable, am I right?

Mine is T-Mobile, the SMA326U.

Attachments

• adb18.jpg
    adb18.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 235

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
I read all the posts in this thread, most of which conflict, but the gist seems to be that this particular phone isn't rootable, am I right?

Mine is T-Mobile, the SMA326U.
Correct. "U" (U.S.) and "W" (Canada) variants have their bootloaders locked. As of today I've only seen paid methods to unlock them with some exceptions like S8 and S9 that have exploits.

TimmyP

Mar 5, 2008
Idk if they are still active, but I can vouch for their services. I have a very different A326U now. Completely customized rom and MUCH better performance. It plays every Gamecube, Wii, PS2 game ive thrown at it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Get used to it. As more and more phone companies integrate things like NFC payments, etc and focus on security phones are gonna be less rootable in general in the future.

PS this phone is rootable if you are on BL3.
    Idk if they are still active, but I can vouch for their services. I have a very different A326U now. Completely customized rom and MUCH better performance. It plays every Gamecube, Wii, PS2 game ive thrown at it!
    How to root this A32 5G device?
    with magisk , but you need to unlock bootloader first.
    Kurt