• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question How to root Color OS OnePlus 9Pro LE2120

Search This thread

MiDoMo3gza

May 3, 2015
Alexandria
www.facebook.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210606-164413.jpg
    Screenshot_20210606-164413.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 125
Reactions: sqmm

peinniku

May 5, 2021
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 9 Pro
The first method is from Chinese OnePlus forum, so...
For the second one, make sure your PC can display Chinese. Title should be "一加全能工具箱" instead of "????". I'll ask the developer if he is willing to make an English version and post it on xda. I think it deserves it.

Reactions: bigmaster

bigmaster

Feb 19, 2008
Toronto
Only reason I bought OnePlus 9 Pro LE2120 is that I was hoping to root the phone, thanks to OEM unlocking ability. Please, somebody help us here. I'm willing to donate as well.

russel5

Jun 13, 2012
Yekaterinburg
Only reason I bought OnePlus 9 Pro LE2120 is that I was hoping to root the phone, thanks to OEM unlocking ability. Please, somebody help us here. I'm willing to donate as well.
ONLY FOR LATEST VERSION A.09

download THIS

Code:
fastboot flash boot magisk_boot.img
fastboot flash vendor_boot magisk_vendor.img
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

profit

Reactions: benhidalgo

snovharry

Aug 14, 2012
OnePlus 9
OnePlus 9 Pro
Added patched images for A.11
Links are upper ^^
Hi. thank you very much for the files. I successfully rooted using your files. But one issue is here. Fingerprint unlock is not working after turning on magisk hide. fingerprint indicator is not shown on lockscreen and can't add new fingerprints. when I do add one, it vibrates continuously and can't add one. Any idea why this happens. other than that everything is working.

russel5

Jun 13, 2012
Yekaterinburg
Why are you create a new thread for this 🤦
You need magisk module hide props and create a custom prop for post-fs-data with ro.boot.flash.locked 0 and second for late_start with ro.boot.flash.locked 1
And all will work

Reactions: snovharry

RealMooni

May 10, 2021
idk why but the C25 files are not working for me anymore. Does anyone know why? Please help me :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, is there a method to root Chinese OnePlus 9Pro with Color OS on board? If yes, can somebody guide or provide a link to instructions? Thanks.
    If you can read Chinese, here's a guide. The traditional way.
    Color root guide

But I prefer a simpler way which is automatic(also need you to be able to read Chinese). It is an automatic tool developed by daxiaamu. Can root both oos and cos.
    Tool download link
    Same problem here ,, i want use color os on OnePlus 9 Pro but i still cant root it
    If you can read Chinese, here's a guide. The traditional way.
    Color root guide

But I prefer a simpler way which is automatic(also need you to be able to read Chinese). It is an automatic tool developed by daxiaamu. Can root both oos and cos.
    Tool download link
    How to use the tool ..
    I get this error message every time
    The first method is from Chinese OnePlus forum, so...
    For the second one, make sure your PC can display Chinese. Title should be "一加全能工具箱" instead of "????". I'll ask the developer if he is willing to make an English version and post it on xda. I think it deserves it.