Question how to root edge 20 pro ?or get the TWRP?

Search This thread

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire

andylauuuu

Mar 1, 2021
Reactions: sd_shadow

Qidamin

Aug 17, 2015
I suppose there is a way to install global rom over the Chinese one? I am in China and thinking about buying the Chinese version but would like to be sure to be able to install global rom. Can I follow tutorial used for the G100, but with the Edge 20 pro rom?

q.snake

Feb 4, 2013
I suppose there is a way to install global rom over the Chinese one? I am in China and thinking about buying the Chinese version but would like to be sure to be able to install global rom. Can I follow tutorial used for the G100, but with the Edge 20 pro rom?
I'm doing this way, just fully flash the global retail factory image with all erasing steps. Working perfect with no issue.

Rutercito

Jul 14, 2022
I'm having trouble rooting...every time I try to flash with fastboot in cmd I get the error message "unknow partition boot.img" and "error: cannot determine image filename for "boot.img" and so on with any file I tried flash

Rutercito

Jul 14, 2022
yo tengo el minimo adb guardado en una carpeta que creo que se llama "Root" alli pongo los archivos que necesito para rootear el Motorola Edge 20 Pro incluyendo el minimo adb y esa carpeta es donde lo ejecuto, tambien tengo el guardado hay adjunto boot. img captura de pantalla

Mod translation via GT: I have the minimum adb saved in a folder that I think is called "Root" there I put the files that I need to root the Motorola Edge 20 Pro including the minimum adb and that folder is where I run it, I also have the saved one, there is attached boot. img screenshot

IMG_20220714_032223081_HDR.jpg IMG_20220714_032306099_HDR.jpg

nto boot. img captura de pantalla

Translation: into boot. img screenshot

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts