How to Root Honor 7x International Version BND-L21

Search This thread

letschky

Hi,i found a way to Root the Honor 7x L21.

1.Go to Settings and About Phone and tab 7 time on the Build Number to unlock the Developer Options
2.Go back and go into Developer Option and enable Oem Unlock.
3.Go to the Website and Unlock your Bootloader https://emui.huawei.com/en/plugin/unlock/index(Warning,this delete all your Data,Backup your Data!!!)
4.Reboot into Bootloader and unlock it with: fastboot oem unlock your generated Code
5.Download Twrp Supersu and ADB Minimal.
6.Copy the Twrp in the Adb Folder and Supersu2.82 in External SD Card
7.Reboot again into Bootloader and Plug in the Phone into the PC.
8.Open the Adb folder and Doupleclick the cmd-here.exe and Type:fastboot flash recovery twrp_Honor_7x.img and after flashing Type fastboot reboot.
9.After rebooting Power off the Phone and wait 5-10sec.
10.Press Volume up and Power Button at same time to boot into Twrp and flash Supersu2.82,after flashing swipe to right wipe Dalvik Cache and reboot.
11.The Phone Reboots 2 times this is normal you have root and Twrp installed.

I am on L21C432B101 and works perfekt
Sorry for my Bad English.

valeriogerva

Oct 14, 2010

1.Go to Settings and About Phone and tab 7 time on the Build Number to unlock the Developer Options
3.Go to the Website and Unlock your Bootloader https://emui.huawei.com/en/plugin/unlock/index(Warning,this delete all your Data,Backup your Data!!!)
4.Reboot into Bootloader and unlock it with: fastboot oem unlock your generated Code
8.Open the Adb folder and Doupleclick the cmd-here.exe and Type:fastboot flash recovery twrp_Honor_7x.img and after flashing Type fastboot reboot.
10.Press Volume up and Power Button at same time to boot into Twrp and flash Supersu2.82,after flashing swipe to right wipe Dalvik Cache and reboot.

Is only for L21 or is valid for TL10 Chines model?

Enviado desde mi BND-TL10 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Donwise

valeriogerva

Oct 14, 2010
fail, has you can see (sorry for the ui lang, i'm italian) i have BND-AL10 with last build ver. AL10C00B158 and SuperSU installed.
idk the difference between AL10 and TL10, but i think it would work fine as mine.

as I understand it is the same model for different markets

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

IN ALIEXPRESS ARE SELLING MODELS WITH GLOBAL FIRMWARES, I AM LOOKING FOR THAT FIRMWARE BUT I DO NOT FIND IT

https://es.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-62a7-4fd6-afcb-ac262b03947e&rmStoreLevelAB=0

letschky

letschky

Reactions: valeriogerva

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I decided to test it out and see if this would work for the Huawei Mate SE (BND-L34), and it does! Went through the normal bootloader unlock stuff, and then I flashed your TWRP image and it worked perfectly. Sideloaded SuperSU because it seems like everything on the internal storage is encrypted (can't see files, and all folders are gibberish names), but it looks like it worked fine.

I have root, and I've got TWRP on my brand new Mate SE!
    Is warranty void if i unlock the device..??

If yes ..is it possible to get the warranty back..?

Ofcourse unlocking the device voids the warranty according to our manufacturer though Rooting Cannot Legally Void Your Warranty :eek:

You can't get back the warranty once you unlock it.
    Even relocking bootloader and full stock reflash won't give your warranty back.Unlocking the devices triggers a hardware fuse that lets Manufacturer know that the device has been unlocked. Plus the UUID or whatever it is that is used to give you the bootloader unlock code is probably marked down as unlocked on Honor's side.

However, they cannot void your statutory rights. Those are given to you by law, and only a statutory act can invalidate them. So if you root your device and it develops a hardware fault, not at fault of the rooting, you have your statutory rights in-tact and usable.
    hey guys,

how to root oreo? probably another version of twrp is needed?
    So we can't use Internal memory for flashing zips?

Right :good: