How to root huawei y7 prime (2017) (TRT-L21A)

Search This thread

Axolotal

Jun 10, 2020
I always wanted to root my phone, and since i got a new phone, im using this one as my spare so i thought it'd be a good idea to root it but i csnt flash a custom recovery for the life of me, i just cant do it, any help would be appreciated

Note: i have some important files on there and its running on a launcher so i hope if i root my phone the launcher and set up and all thst wont go away

nazimwarner7869

May 6, 2021
Australia
for Experiments, you have to root first of all the major step, then You have to choose some custom rom and then installed using TWRP recovery boot method (easiest one), then you can start your experiments because some Apps need root access, and root access can make things easy for you....

Reactions: ghulammurtaza70060

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey bro I'm also bored with my Y7-Prime so I need to do some experiment regarding to the firmware so how can I start can you guide me a little bit.
    jbbattery russia
    for Experiments, you have to root first of all the major step, then You have to choose some custom rom and then installed using TWRP recovery boot method (easiest one), then you can start your experiments because some Apps need root access, and root access can make things easy for you....
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone