koxalk

Jul 24, 2013
HOW TO ROOT LG G4c​

_snap-lg-g4c-in2mobile-featured-image-800x1000.jpg

CAUTION

>I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE
>THIS IS ONLY FOR LG G4C
>Do not hesitate to ask if having difficulty

1. Go to settings> general> about phone> general> Software information> Software> click 7 times the build number / numbers manufacture. It will appear in the settings menu "developer option."
2. Go to settings> general> developer option> enable "usb debbuging."
3.download kingroot.apk from link
4.install apk on your device open it
5.follow the instructions
6.after reboot your phone
IF YOU WANT REMOVE KINGUSER
7.download and extract MRW folder to your phone memory link
8.Disconnect your phone from pc
9.download from Google Play a Terminal Emulator
10.Open Terminal Emulator app and enter this lines
Code:
su (enter)
sh /sdcard/mrw/root.sh

i took information from here big thanx for this threat

Last edited:

Diomorgan

Jul 11, 2011
Rome
This must be a new KingRoot version since it was no able to root till 2 weeks ago, now I can't try :(
[OT]Too late, I shipped it back, no regrets, price was almost €270 and camera quality was poor as his twin MTK brother, the few days I try It and try to root I found it pretty snappy and very similar to 4G, just a little smaller but thicker.Actually I have no regret, due to samsung/phone operator offer I find a way to pay an S6 edge 150 Euros X-D the only thing I miss is the ability to buy a second battery![/OT]

dekson9

Mar 20, 2011
Is beautifull
Thanks, with your post i successfully add XPOSED and the framework seem to be ok, but i m unable to install modules. The download will begin but at the end, a cross appear and a " not installed ". for information my phone is a LG G4c ( H525n) and im install xposed-v79-sdk21-arm.zip and XposedInstaller_3.0_alpha4.apk .

I m very sorry for my bad English but i m try for my best.

Thank you

HouseBreaker

Nov 24, 2013
Worked for me on V10C on a H525N 5.0.2 Lollipop. You need to remove the purify app and the kinguser app afterwards so
Run this in your pc's command prompt (with your phone plugged in and w/ usb debugging on of course):

Code:
adb shell
su
pm uninstall com.kingroot.kinguser
pm uninstall com.kingstudio.purify

_xYonkox_

Feb 3, 2016
After the root there were installed 3 apps from KingRoot(KingRoot KingUser and a Chinese app) My question is which of theese i can uninstall safely

Carabeth

Jan 22, 2016
Münster
Since this post also is about Android Development, i'd like to ask if there are any Custom ROMs/Kernels for the G4c. :confused:

vmd108

Apr 29, 2016
I rooted LG G4c succesfully on lollipop, but with new marshmallow 6.0, kingroot messed my phone. It was succesfull prior to first restart when it stucked on LG logo with message blinking BOOT VERIFICATION FAILED!
Any suggestion, please...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HOW TO ROOT LG G4c​

_snap-lg-g4c-in2mobile-featured-image-800x1000.jpg

CAUTION

>I AM NOT RESPOSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE
    >THIS IS ONLY FOR LG G4C
    >Do not hesitate to ask if having difficulty

1. Go to settings> general> about phone> general> Software information> Software> click 7 times the build number / numbers manufacture. It will appear in the settings menu "developer option."
    2. Go to settings> general> developer option> enable "usb debbuging."
    3.download kingroot.apk from link
    4.install apk on your device open it
    5.follow the instructions
    6.after reboot your phone
    IF YOU WANT REMOVE KINGUSER
    7.download and extract MRW folder to your phone memory link
    8.Disconnect your phone from pc
    9.download from Google Play a Terminal Emulator
    10.Open Terminal Emulator app and enter this lines
    Code:
    su (enter)
    sh /sdcard/mrw/root.sh

i took information from here big thanx for this threat
    Don't work root FW V10D! Only for V10A!
    Thanks a lot for your answer, i tried all but im not able to install xposed framwork for the H525n. Can you give me please a tip or a link for do it ?
    My device is rooted

Thanks a lot :D

Use this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=61568904&postcount=78
    Since this post also is about Android Development, i'd like to ask if there are any Custom ROMs/Kernels for the G4c. :confused:
    hey man i've just bought an lg g4c and i'm looking for a rom. Did you find it or still nothing?