• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question How to root oneplus 9R?

Search This thread

CcrShakya

Feb 18, 2020
OnePlus 9R
Download and Extract latest stock rom and get the boot.img, download and install magisk , from there choose extracted boot.img to patch in magisk, follow the instructions and done.
Note: SINCE, THIS IS NEW MODEL AND THERE IS LOT LESS OPTIONS , AND INSTRUCTION LEFT TO REVIVE FROM BRICK, I WOULD NOT HURRY TO TRY IT. DO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND I' M HELL NO RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE

Last edited:
Reactions: dRexter_0

dRexter_0

Apr 18, 2021

Download and Extract latest stock rom and get the boot.img, download and install magisk , from there choose extracted boot.img to patch in magisk, follow the instructions and done.
Note: SINCE, THIS IS NEW MODEL AND THERE IS LOT LESS OPTIONS , AND INSTRUCTION LEFT TO REVIVE FROM BRICK, I WOULD NOT HURRY TO TRY IT. DO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND I' M HELL NO RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE
Thanks, ill wait too 🥲😂

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Same as any other oneplus.