how to root rkpx3 (same as rk3188 and brothers ?)

Search This thread

bigboss59400

Dec 22, 2011

Attachments

• IMG_1149.jpg
    IMG_1149.jpg
    254.4 KB · Views: 2,280

snookerap

Dec 10, 2012

bigboss59400

Dec 22, 2011
Thanks you I will try then.

But in fact I want to use Malaysk rom that's why I want to make sure that my CPU (rxkp3) is same as rk3188 .
Also I can't get to recovery menu

If you or anyone have an idea ?

faria

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Feb 24, 2006
Jersey
Thanks you I will try then.

But in fact I want to use Malaysk rom that's why I want to make sure that my CPU (rxkp3) is same as rk3188 .
Also I can't get to recovery menu

If you or anyone have an idea ?
Your unit is from Erisin and has a rk3188 chip .

Last edited:

sciux

Jul 25, 2011
Hi, don't know if it helps or not I have rk3188 head unit some unknown brand in my Mazda 6 and I managed to get root by using kingsroot or something similar to it try searching on Google... It's a simple apk and it does everything for you automatically... Hope this helps

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA-Developers mobile app

willmoser

Dec 14, 2010
I have the same unit the only way i could get to the recovery was to root it and use an app that reset to recovery and when i did that all it showed was an android on its back and it said no command and when you reset everything is back to factory. The only thing i can get to flash is the update files i got from joying and when i put them on a sd card and reset the device with it in it flashes uboot then proceeds with flashing the mcu, boot.img, kernal.img, etc.

If anyone could help i can donate to their time i would really like to install the malaysk rom but everything ive tried has failed.

D3LTA

Sep 21, 2007
Almelo
I have the same unit the only way i could get to the recovery was to root it and use an app that reset to recovery and when i did that all it showed was an android on its back and it said no command and when you reset everything is back to factory. The only thing i can get to flash is the update files i got from joying and when i put them on a sd card and reset the device with it in it flashes uboot then proceeds with flashing the mcu, boot.img, kernal.img, etc.

If anyone could help i can donate to their time i would really like to install the malaysk rom but everything ive tried has failed.
Don't try too hard you will brick your device... it doesn't support the malaysk rom