• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

how to root s21 (SM-G991W)

Search This thread

TheMadScientist

Recognized Contributor
so i got a s21 about 1 month ago and it's a exynos model and its canada variant, i want to root it but it does not have a oem unlock option in dev settings so, hwo could i root it?
Do you don't have a exynos that's a Canadian variant.
The Canadian variant is a North American snap dragon.

Reactions: robnitro

Jnewell05

May 22, 2009
Texas
Samsung Galaxy S21
Have to unlock bootloader first then install magisk. See developer threads for bootloader unlock service only if it's on bootloader version 1. To check bootloader version it look in settings/about/software the number 5th from the right is the bootloader version. Your 991w should be a snapdragon processor. The exynos model is 991F and you can unlock bootloader for free you can get oem unlock to show up by following guides on google.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so i got a s21 about 1 month ago and it's a exynos model and its canada variant, i want to root it but it does not have a oem unlock option in dev settings so, hwo could i root it?
    Do you don't have a exynos that's a Canadian variant.
    The Canadian variant is a North American snap dragon.