• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How To Root Samsung A01 (a015f/DS)

Search This thread

tariqa

Sep 5, 2020
Lefke Cyprus
POCO M3
Hi to everyone!
After reading on 4pda want to explain my case.
It seems like it happens only for me. I has dirty-flashed stock ROM, then rooted via 2in1, cleaned from google/Samsung/microsoft and also decrypted data partition.
My bootloader was forever locked after flashing that last stock firmware (1st Oct sec. patch).
For avoid such a things better to re-flash current ROM first. Then make clean update to next one.

Reactions: VD171

VD171

Jun 21, 2012
LG K10
Samsung Galaxy J7
Hi to everyone!
It seems like it happens only for me. I has dirty-flashed stock ROM, then rooted via 2in1, cleaned from google/Samsung/microsoft and also decrypted data partition.
My bootloader was forever locked after flashing that last stock firmware (1st Oct sec. patch).
For avoid such a things better to re-flash current ROM first. Then make clean update to next one.
Well, certainly I will never more update my Samsung A01.
Thank you very much for alert

Reactions: tariqa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I want to ask how to root samsung galaxy a01 (a015f) , i want to instal f.lux for better blue light filter,
    Thanks!
    Yes, the ability to unlock appeared only on Android 11, and 4 bootloader. unless you change the bootloader from 4 to another one. then you can restore android 10 by flashing it back with a modification via Magisk. on our forum, all this is described, you can use the translator. and first, wait for the over-the-air update to Android 11
    Need help

I'm a phone illiterate. That being said I'd like to root my Samsung a01 from straight talk. Can you please help
    if the root is to remove apps and bloatware, you can do it without rootting using ADB
    --------
    for root just use magisk, really easy to install on a A01 core
    but remember it triggers nox, so you will void your warranty

install the latest magisk manager and follow instructions

the best thing about magisk is it doesn't mess with system files and can easly be removed
    Hi to everyone!
    Well, certainly I will never more update my Samsung A01.
    Thank you very much for alert