Well, I added these 2 lines:
wlan.wfd.hdcp=disable wifi.interface=wlan0

On the following files:

product/etc/build.prop
system/build.prop
system/system_ext/etc/build.prop
vendor/build.prop
vendor/default.prop

I'm pretty sure not all of them are needed but I'm too lazy to figure out which prop file really needs it lmao if I had to take a guess I'd say either vendor build.prop or default.prop, who knows.
Thank you but i ended up with a problem. As i edited all those files with root explorer, when i saved vendor/build.prop the file somehow is destroyed and its 0 size.
Now i am afraid to do a reboot to see if mirroring is working till i fix this.
Can someone paste to me here the this file or upload it somewhere?

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G
Thank you but i ended up with a problem. As i edited all those files with root explorer, when i saved vendor/build.prop the file somehow is destroyed and its 0 size.
Now i am afraid to do a reboot to see if mirroring is working till i fix this.
Can someone paste to me here the this file or upload it somewhere?
Have you tried checking it with another root explorer? I always recommend MiXplorer, you can check them out they have their own website where you can download their app.

Have you tried checking it with another root explorer? I always recommend MiXplorer, you can check them out they have their own website where you can download their app.
I need to repass the rom now i suppose since the file is 0 size as i said ...

Has anyone found the latest rom with the August updates? i see many users worldwide got OTA update information for it but i cannot find it standalone.

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G
I need to repass the rom now i suppose since the file is 0 size as i said ...

Has anyone found the latest rom with the August updates? i see many users worldwide got OTA update information for it but i cannot find it standalone.
I've seen various regions receive it but the only one I've seen available for download on a third party website is the BRI (Taiwan) version. You can already use Frija to download it.
You can also check https://samfrew.com/model/SM-A528B/

I've seen various regions receive it but the only one I've seen available for download on a third party website is the BRI (Taiwan) version. You can already use Frija to download it.
You can also check https://samfrew.com/model/SM-A528B/
Yeah i saw it and i use Frija so far to download roms. I suppose it will appear for Europe soon.

Now please can someone paste me the code that exist in vendor/build.prop please ?

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G
Yeah i saw it and i use Frija so far to download roms. I suppose it will appear for Europe soon.

Now please can someone paste me the code that exist in vendor/build.prop please ?
Attached is the one I have. It's from the July update I haven't even downloaded the August one.

EDIT: Looks like the XDA app attach files option is faulty lol let me do it with my PC

EDIT AGAIN: Looks like XDA doesn't allow .prop extensions. What the actual heck... so freaking weird
Anyway, I renamed to .txt so I can finally upload it. You can just copy the text from there or you can rename to build.prop and replace in vendor.

Attachments

• build.txt
    9.7 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: BlueChris
Attached is the one I have. It's from the July update I haven't even downloaded the August one.

EDIT: Looks like the XDA app attach files option is faulty lol let me do it with my PC

EDIT AGAIN: Looks like XDA doesn't allow .prop extensions. What the actual heck... so freaking weird
Anyway, I renamed to .txt so I can finally upload it. You can just copy the text from there or you can rename to build.prop and replace in vendor.
Thank you my friend.

Here ya go
Just unzip, add any files you want to the vendor folder and re-zip
Then you can flash in Magisk
Doh thx man.
I added the 2 prop files , installed in magisk and reboot. The module is shown in magisk but still cannot cast.
I don't see any error in magisk log and if i go with a file manager in vendor folder i see the original files , is this correct?

ShaDisNX255

Apr 3, 2014
Matamoros
Samsung Galaxy A52 4G
Doh thx man.
I added the 2 prop files , installed in magisk and reboot. The module is shown in magisk but still cannot cast.
I don't see any error in magisk log and if i go with a file manager in vendor folder i see the original files , is this correct?
No, it should be showing the new files. I probably did it wrong, can't figure it out though :/

Yader latino

Mar 1, 2022
Ok, confirmo que esto funciona!! Bien hecho señor. Muchas gracias y animo a todos a hacer este método. WooHoo:D
Funciona bien , aqui tus mismos pasos pero mas ordenado para los que estan iniciando
Descargue el último firmware y Odin de samfw.com)

2. Descomprima el firmware y copie el AP al almacenamiento del teléfono con Magisk 24.1 O superior

3 Use la aplicación Magisk para parchear el archivo AP y traslade nuevamente a la PC

4. Desbloquee el gestor de arranque (primero en la configuración del desarrollador, luego en el modo de descarga)

5. active el modo desarrollador, bloqueo OEM y depuración usb, actualice

5. Reinicie Y Vaya al modo de descarga

7. Flashee con Odin todos los archivos de Firmware que descargó, pero coloque el archivo parcheado en AP

8. Reinicie Y entre a modo recovery y borre wipe data/factory reset y reinicie

9. instale magisk reinicie, también puede comprar root con root checker y descargue e instale el módulo kdrag0n's safetynet-fix v2.2.1 (https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases) en magisk

10. reiniciar

11. vaya a magisk entre a ajuste y active Zygisk , active lista de denegación y los tres puntos seleccione mostrar app del sistema , y seleccione cámara , Google play , Carrier services etc

11. reinicie lo puede hacer desde magisk

12 habra la camara y sale fallo intento varias veces y listo funcionando la camara

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220821-194456_Camera[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20220821-194456_Camera[1].jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_20220821-194435[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20220821-194435[1].jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20220821-194645_Root_Checker_Basic[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20220821-194645_Root_Checker_Basic[1].jpg
    519.6 KB · Views: 32

bobfrantic

Aug 17, 2010
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G
Funciona bien , aqui tus mismos pasos pero mas ordenado para los que estan iniciando
Descargue el último firmware y Odin de samfw.com)

2. Descomprima el firmware y copie el AP al almacenamiento del teléfono con Magisk 24.1 O superior

3 Use la aplicación Magisk para parchear el archivo AP y traslade nuevamente a la PC

4. Desbloquee el gestor de arranque (primero en la configuración del desarrollador, luego en el modo de descarga)

5. active el modo desarrollador, bloqueo OEM y depuración usb, actualice

5. Reinicie Y Vaya al modo de descarga

7. Flashee con Odin todos los archivos de Firmware que descargó, pero coloque el archivo parcheado en AP

8. Reinicie Y entre a modo recovery y borre wipe data/factory reset y reinicie

9. instale magisk reinicie, también puede comprar root con root checker y descargue e instale el módulo kdrag0n's safetynet-fix v2.2.1 (https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases) en magisk

10. reiniciar

11. vaya a magisk entre a ajuste y active Zygisk , active lista de denegación y los tres puntos seleccione mostrar app del sistema , y seleccione cámara , Google play , Carrier services etc

11. reinicie lo puede hacer desde magisk

12 habra la camara y sale fallo intento varias veces y listo funcionando la camara
XDA rules ask for English only....

InternetStranger

Aug 24, 2022
Alright so I applied the SafetyNet fix and apparently it also works and it's being recognized by the system, now my camera still doesn't work, I get inside the app after a few tries but the image is black and I can't interact with anything. Are there any fixes to this?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys, I DID IT !!!!
    Working Samsung A52s (SM-A528B/DS) with Unlocked Bootloader, Rooted (Magisk), Passing SafetyNet and WORKING CAMERA (yaaay).

Problem is that I have no idea how I did it, because it was 3 days of flashing, patching, reinstalling and phone bricking too (unfortunately).

I am attaching a screenshot I did with the phone while writing this post in Word. Someone wanted screenshots in split screen as a proof so.. boom, here ya go.

I have a lot of pictures that I made in last 3 days, so I will try to write some more detailed instructions soon. But now at least try this:
    This should work for anyone, even people without working camera after unlocking bootloader

1. Download latest Firmware and Odin from samfw.com (don’t know why but these was only one that worked for me, bricked my phone earlier with different fw)
    2. Unpack downloaded firmware and copy AP to a phone with Magisk 24.1
    3. Use Magisk app to patch the AP file and download it back to PC
    4. Unlock bootloader (first in developer settings, then in the download mode)
    5. Reboot
    6. Go to Download mode (You should see OEM: OFF (U))
    7. Flash with Odin all the Firmware files you downloaded, but to AP put the patched file
    8. Reboot
    9. Go to magisk, do what he wants, reboot, in settings activate seamless host, activate Zygisk, reboot, download and install module kdrag0n’s safetynet-fix v2.2.1 (https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases)
    10. reboot
    11. yaaay

UPDATE: Ok, It seems that the Camera software will fail after reboot once. When you close it and open it again, it works.
    CONFIRMED: I had to reflash after trying some TWRP and now I can confirm that patching the "safetynet-fix v2.2.1" will allow you to use the camera after one run. The Samsung Cam App will fail on the first run, so when you kill it in the app switcher and run again, it works in a normal way (switching cameras, front/back and everyhing).
    Okay so I've tested around with some apps and somehow WhatsApp and Snapchat were able to access the camera though I have no idea why and why the main camera app can't.

Install the MagiskHide Props Config with magisk, use a terminal emulater and type SU then enter then type props and enter, wait for a list of options. take #2 then select "c" (without the quotes) to set a custom value and enter and then type SM-A526B and enter, say Y to the next two options, then Y to reboot. That will get camera working by spoofing a phone other than the A52S.
    Guys, I DID IT !!!!
    Working Samsung A52s (SM-A528B/DS) with Unlocked Bootloader, Rooted (Magisk), Passing SafetyNet and WORKING CAMERA (yaaay).

Problem is that I have no idea how I did it, because it was 3 days of flashing, patching, reinstalling and phone bricking too (unfortunately).

I am attaching a screenshot I did with the phone while writing this post in Word. Someone wanted screenshots in split screen as a proof so.. boom, here ya go.

I have a lot of pictures that I made in last 3 days, so I will try to write some more detailed instructions soon. But now at least try this:
    This should work for anyone, even people without working camera after unlocking bootloader

1. Download latest Firmware and Odin from samfw.com (don’t know why but these was only one that worked for me, bricked my phone earlier with different fw)
    2. Unpack downloaded firmware and copy AP to a phone with Magisk 24.1
    3. Use Magisk app to patch the AP file and download it back to PC
    4. Unlock bootloader (first in developer settings, then in the download mode)
    5. Reboot
    6. Go to Download mode (You should see OEM: OFF (U))
    7. Flash with Odin all the Firmware files you downloaded, but to AP put the patched file
    8. Reboot
    9. Go to magisk, do what he wants, reboot, in settings activate seamless host, activate Zygisk, reboot, download and install module kdrag0n’s safetynet-fix v2.2.1 (https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases)
    10. reboot
    11. yaaay

UPDATE: Ok, It seems that the Camera software will fail after reboot once. When you close it and open it again, it works.
    CONFIRMED: I had to reflash after trying some TWRP and now I can confirm that patching the "safetynet-fix v2.2.1" will allow you to use the camera after one run. The Samsung Cam App will fail on the first run, so when you kill it in the app switcher and run again, it works in a normal way (switching cameras, front/back and everyhing).
    Ok, I confirm this works!! Way to go sir. Thanks so much and I encourage everyone to do this method. WooHoo :D
    Guys, can anybody explain to me , why Samsung is apparently making it so hard for the customers to root their devices? Is it a problem with Samsung or with Magisk, or both?

Not being able to root via Magisk is a real dealbreaker to this otherwise well-specced phone (at least it is to me!).