Jul 12, 2015
Cebu City
www.facebook.com
Applicable To Any GT-I9100 4.1.2 firmwares

NO YELLOW TRIANGLE :

Steps:
1. Save File To External Sd-Card
2. Shut Down Your Phone
3. Open Stock Recovery (press power + vol up + home button)
4. Install zip from external sd card
5. Select the file "CWM-SuperSU-v0.97.zip"
Wait and reboot

Another way to root your Galaxy SII , The most Easiest way to root is to flash siyah kernel on odin follow this tips

Step 1: Download Siyah Root Kernel for Galaxy S2 on computer and extract Odin v3.07 file using winrar/7zip/winzip or any other extracting tool.
Step 2: Power off the phone. Boot the device into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down and Home buttons together, while simultaneously tapping the Power button until the device turns on. Now hit the Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
Step 3: Launch Odin on computer as Administrator, as admin privileges are required to complete the root installation smoothly.
Step 4: Connect the phone to computer via USB cable while the phone is still in Download Mode. Wait until Odin detects the device. When the device is recognised successfully, the ID: COM box will turn yellow with the corresponding COM port number. Additionally, a message reading "Added!" will confirm that the device is connected successfully. If Odin fails to detect the device then re-install the phone's USB drivers.
Step 5: In Odin, select the PDA checkbox and click the Siyah-s2-v6.0b5.tar file.
Step 6: Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected in Odin. But, the Re-Partition option should be disabled or unchecked.
Step 7: Verify that step 6 is done correctly and then hit Start in Odin. The root installation process will now begin.
Step 8: Once the root installation completes, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect the phone from computer.

XDA:DevDB Information
Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
iistoryahi

Version Information

Created 2015-08-18
Last Updated 2015-09-08

Last edited:

iistoryahi

Jul 12, 2015
Cebu City
www.facebook.com
how to root gt 19100 runing firm 4.4.4 bec i did it but on boating yellow triangle with exclamation point

You successfully did it , but with boating yellow triangle with exclamation mark ? The yellow triangle exclamation mark is a sign that your GT-I9100 is running a custom firmware or after you flash via odin. You can remove it by using triangle away to reset the flash counter , download it on playstore or my attachment :)

Attachments

• TriangleAway-v3.26.apk
    311.9 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Applicable To Any GT-I9100 4.1.2 firmwares

NO YELLOW TRIANGLE :

Steps:
    1. Save File To External Sd-Card
    2. Shut Down Your Phone
    3. Open Stock Recovery (press power + vol up + home button)
    4. Install zip from external sd card
    5. Select the file "CWM-SuperSU-v0.97.zip"
    Wait and reboot

Another way to root your Galaxy SII , The most Easiest way to root is to flash siyah kernel on odin follow this tips

Step 1: Download Siyah Root Kernel for Galaxy S2 on computer and extract Odin v3.07 file using winrar/7zip/winzip or any other extracting tool.
    Step 2: Power off the phone. Boot the device into Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down and Home buttons together, while simultaneously tapping the Power button until the device turns on. Now hit the Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
    Step 3: Launch Odin on computer as Administrator, as admin privileges are required to complete the root installation smoothly.
    Step 4: Connect the phone to computer via USB cable while the phone is still in Download Mode. Wait until Odin detects the device. When the device is recognised successfully, the ID: COM box will turn yellow with the corresponding COM port number. Additionally, a message reading "Added!" will confirm that the device is connected successfully. If Odin fails to detect the device then re-install the phone's USB drivers.
    Step 5: In Odin, select the PDA checkbox and click the Siyah-s2-v6.0b5.tar file.
    Step 6: Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected in Odin. But, the Re-Partition option should be disabled or unchecked.
    Step 7: Verify that step 6 is done correctly and then hit Start in Odin. The root installation process will now begin.
    Step 8: Once the root installation completes, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect the phone from computer.

XDA:DevDB Information
    Samsung Galaxy SII GT-I9100, Tool/Utility for the Samsung Galaxy S II

Contributors
    iistoryahi

Version Information

Created 2015-08-18
    Last Updated 2015-09-08
    Tar File for odin , Zip file for recovery :)
    Hi,
    I have installed Marshmallow ROM -- ResurrectionRemix-M-v5.6.4-20160224-i9100
    As I have repartitioned the storage, and installed "cm12.1-kernel-22-06-for-ODIN" kernel, I lost CWM recovery.
    I enabled the root access but the recovery is Cyanogenmod.
    How can I get CWM recovery? Should I install Siyah-s2-v6.0b5 ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

No don't flash siyah kernel because it is for stock firmware or jelly bean rom , Follow this guide http://forum.xda-developers.com/gal...es/guide-want-to-update-to-cm13-read-t3313978 to replaced cyanogenmod recovery.
    For people who are afraid of handling around with recovery and Odin, I recommend to use Kingo Root.

Gesendet: S2/ XDA Forums

Your right mate , but the purpose of this thread are those who don't know how to install or flash CWM on there phone with/without PC :)
    Does it install also Clock World Recovery after flashing? Thanks :)

No , but you can flash now cwm. If you want cwm flash siyah kernel on odin
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone