How to root samsung on8??

Search This thread

shaileshmaru

Mar 21, 2011
Hi All,

Anyone try rooting samsung on8. Please comment or advice how to root I mean custom recovery and super su for on8.

I would like to includes that the model no for j7 2016 is same for on8
710FN

Thank you in advance. If any Dev would like to help i am ready to give as much as information needed

sundar87

Feb 3, 2017
samsung on8 root

i need to root on8 model. i tried many apps but no use. anyone can help me plz

ufra713

Apr 2, 2017
Step by Step Method to Root Samsung Galaxy On8

First of all you have to enable (Unknown Sources) in your device Samsung Galaxy On8. Here is the method how to enable unknown sources (Settings> Device Administration> Unknown Sources) Just click in the box in front of it to enable this option.
After this device you have to install (Kingroot) in your Samsung Galaxy On8. This app is very important because we will do root on this device. Here is the link where you can download Kingroot app.

Download Kingroot from google play

Download the above app and install it in your device; after that open it. When you open this app your screen will appear written (Root access is unavailable). You will see in the bottom written (Start Root) just tap on it.
After that you will see in the screen process of Rooting and counting will go to 100; but don’t worry because after that your device will reboot.

Your rooting process is done successfully; his was the rooting process of Samsung Galaxy On8 and we hope that it will be helpful for you. Now you can also check your device that is it rooted or not by installing Root checker from Google Play Store. We are going to share some more useful tips and methods of rooting android smart phones. We also provide comments box to our users and visitors; if you have any problem about your cell phone so you can share it in the comments box and we will try to give you the right solution. We hope that you will really like our way and methods in the coming instructions.

hhaawwkk

Jul 28, 2014
sirsa
not working

First of all you have to enable (Unknown Sources) in your device Samsung Galaxy On8. Here is the method how to enable unknown sources (Settings> Device Administration> Unknown Sources) Just click in the box in front of it to enable this option.
After this device you have to install (Kingroot) in your Samsung Galaxy On8. This app is very important because we will do root on this device. Here is the link where you can download Kingroot app.

Download the above app and install it in your device; after that open it. When you open this app your screen will appear written (Root access is unavailable). You will see in the bottom written (Start Root) just tap on it.
After that you will see in the screen process of Rooting and counting will go to 100; but don’t worry because after that your device will reboot.

Your rooting process is done successfully; his was the rooting process of Samsung Galaxy On8 and we hope that it will be helpful for you. Now you can also check your device that is it rooted or not by installing Root checker from Google Play Store. We are going to share some more useful tips and methods of rooting android smart phones. We also provide comments box to our users and visitors; if you have any problem about your cell phone so you can share it in the comments box and we will try to give you the right solution. We hope that you will really like our way and methods in the coming instructions.

It's not working
I downgrade my on8 and try this method not working

VjRohit89

Aug 22, 2016
Need help to root my On8. Tried rooting it with kingroot and few other apps..... not successful

Last edited:

aniketdhole

Aug 19, 2017

KINGROOT on google play:laugh::laugh: are you joking not possible

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Xda,
    If Kingroot fails to root your Samsung Device, why don't you try Kingoroot or iRoot?
    Should you try both ways or one of them worked for you, please let me know?!

Sent from my MLS IQ1855 using XDA Labs