[How to Root] [TWRP] Huawei P smart - FIG-LX1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

krystianjolek

May 24, 2013
Belgium, Poland
FIG-LX1

how to install stock recovery ??? I tried fastboot three times. I do not upload. I have TWRP all the time. or maybe someone has a custom rom zip ???
I do not know how it happened, but the stock recovery appeared after unloading the battery .... I made a full wipe and the phone started. and I had blocked FRP

Last edited:

Ammar_

Dec 1, 2016
No method found to unlock the bootloader atm. :eek: None of the websites to get an unlock code are working. Anyone able to assist me in properly unlocking bootloader+ frp and stable root?

Commercial name: Huawei P Smart
Region: Netherlands
Chip : hi6250
Board : FIG-L31
Found Phone : FIG-LX1
Model : Huawei phone in fastboot mode
IMEI : Will pm IMEI if someone can help and needs it
Serial NR. : Will pm SN if someone can help and needs it
Firmware : FIG-LX1 8.0.0.122(C432

I am willing to financially compensate for stable unlock+root. (with stable i mean all functions of the phone stay operational, and boot/response times are the same after unlock+ root) €€€€€

You can obtain bootloader unlock code by contacting Huawei support via this link (https://consumer.huawei.com/en/contact-us/), click email us then select "Queries" in subject menu, "Others" in category. After that, you should select your country's region and inform them that you are unable to access he bootloader unlock website and ask them how to obtain the bootloader unlock code in "Question" form. After that they should send a reply to the email you provided with a form that you should fill and email back to them. If all of this is done correctly, they should email you the unlock code, that's how I obtained mine. If Huawei Netherlands refuse to send it to you, then you should do the whole process all over again and select another West European country (preferably Germany) in the country/region field. Please note that if your device wasn't bought in Western Europe then you should refer to the support of the region you bought the device in.

Last edited:
V

veromax

how to install stock recovery ??? I tried fastboot three times. I do not upload. I have TWRP all the time. or maybe someone has a custom rom zip ???
I do not know how it happened, but the stock recovery appeared after unloading the battery .... I made a full wipe and the phone started. and I had blocked FRP

You must unlock with huawei unlock code. Then flash te stock recovery by this adb command:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery_ramdis.img
Or install by TWRP from sdcard:
TWRP, Install, SdCard, install img.

Jbrose

May 3, 2018
dual sim

i need firmware for FIG-LX1 that includes dual sim. installed update_sd.zip with abd sideload but it doesnt have dual sim.
when i install the meafnaf.zip and reboot the phone it goes to eRecovery and wants to do low-level format. if i try to reboot it keeps going to bootloop.
only way to fix is to go back and install update_sd.zip

any suggestions will be appreciated!

thanks

feuillearouler

Apr 25, 2014
Nancy
i need firmware for FIG-LX1 that includes dual sim. installed update_sd.zip with abd sideload but it doesnt have dual sim.
when i install the meafnaf.zip and reboot the phone it goes to eRecovery and wants to do low-level format. if i try to reboot it keeps going to bootloop.
only way to fix is to go back and install update_sd.zip

any suggestions will be appreciated!

thanks
Hi...
I'm looking for stock firmware for this phone...where do you found this update_sd ?
Thanks

Reactions: Martin X1

Ing.King

Jan 5, 2016
Rozenberg
Anyone with rebrand from EU singlesim to dualsim experience ?
1.Unlock bootloader
2. TWRP
3. Restore OEMINFO from DUALSIM
4. UPDATE WITH DUALSIM FIRMWARE OFFLINE 3 button switch with firmware on SD card ?

I guess this phone came with A 8.0 it won´t be that easy... @ChinHon did you try already to do such magic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts