Question How to [Root] Xiaomi 12 lite

Search This thread

Mrshark100

Aug 18, 2022
İ tried it and then bricked my phone.Then unbricked it.but i need rooted phone.So pls help me to Root Xiaomi 12 lite.

Btw i think we need Xiaomi 12 lite forum
Edit: bootloader is unlocked

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor

Croveritiel

Dec 8, 2017
Seriously, until a few years ago it was indispensable, but today I don't know how to use it. If you have valid suggestions I will do root immediately!!! If It Is only to change the font... it Is useless ...
I accept suggestions!!!
I think people want root for the same reason they want to be admins in Windows OS, which is to take total control of their devices.

B3!CrAZy

Jul 6, 2011
HTC EVO 3D
Xiaomi Mi 2
Sorry, but i can not imagine living without root too, so still even in 22 there are people who are using it. I asked for unlocking bootloader right in the moment i took the phone out of the box. Now i am running xiaomi.eu rom with root and waiting for custom rom (because i ****ing hate miui)...

tbstroken

Oct 9, 2010
I think people want root for the same reason they want to be admins in Windows OS, which is to take total control of their devices.
Tasker works best with rooted android, lucky patcher and titanium backup , they are out of this world amazing, not to mention apps like csdroid hacking apps , so much more

hyperboarean

Apr 23, 2022
Slovenija
Sorry, but i can not imagine living without root too, so still even in 22 there are people who are using it. I asked for unlocking bootloader right in the moment i took the phone out of the box. Now i am running xiaomi.eu rom with root and waiting for custom rom (because i ****ing hate miui)...
You rooted Xiaomi 12 Lite? Do Magisk and Viper work?

B3!CrAZy

Jul 6, 2011
HTC EVO 3D
Xiaomi Mi 2
I've just clicked your signature and visited Xiaomi.eu. What's the difference between the ROM in your signature and updating to the lastest MIUI? Both are 13.

Can't wait for other proper ROMs to arrive.
There is a full changelog somewhere on that site. TLDR? Much more customization, less garbage. Try it, there is no negative in that rom, but still...it is MIUI :\ Cant wait for real rom too...

Reactions: twister26

Top Liked Posts