How to shut down permantly one core on Android phone programatically

Search This thread
May 11, 2014
Thessaloniki
Good Afternoon.

I working on an Android application, but I'm stuck on a problem now. I want to shut down permantly one (or more) of the four CPU cores of my android device. I found a way through ADB but none through Java.:crying:

Can anyone help me out?:confused:
Thanks in advance!

Codename13

Jun 22, 2012
Good Afternoon.

I working on an Android application, but I'm stuck on a problem now. I want to shut down permantly one (or more) of the four CPU cores of my android device. I found a way through ADB but none through Java.:crying:

Thanks in advance!

What's the ADB command to do that? There should be a way to integrate some shell commands into java code.

Reactions: GiorgosKanellis

gallego18

Jul 4, 2016
Try using app kernel auditor mod I think it can do what you want

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk I also own a g900v

Thank you, but kernel adiutor or another kernel manager don`t apply changes since early boot (early init). It apply changes once the phone loads the rom and enters on launcher
I need modify kernel image boot.img or something similar

[email protected]

Jul 1, 2016
colorado springs
There is boot img which holds
Kernel img ram disk and one other img I can't remember the name of
A custom kernel may be required

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk I also own a g900v

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Good Afternoon.

Thanks in advance!

What's the ADB command to do that? There should be a way to integrate some shell commands into java code.