How to skip auth in redmi note 8

Search This thread

marco_xp

Dec 1, 2021
Qualcom device. There are any way to unbrick mi redmi note 8? When i enter in EDL mode, it ask me for an authorized account. Do u know how to avoid that?. There are a program, file o method to do it? Without an authorized account. Thanks!

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Qualcom device. There are any way to unbrick mi redmi note 8? When i enter in EDL mode, it ask me for an authorized account. Do u know how to avoid that?. There are a program, file o method to do it? Without an authorized account. Thanks!
By fortune never (hard) bricked my RN8, the most you can do is trying with a patched Firehose file, something like this https://romprovider.com/redmi-note-8-no-auth-firehose/ or if QPST tool detects it, no need to use an authorized account.

SubwayChamp

Aug 6, 2016
Do you know if the method QPST tool delete the IMEI? Thanks!
No, it doesn't, it is just to re-write the firmware. Anyway, in the QPST there is an option to back up the QCN file, with it, you could restore it at any time if something goes wrong. Firstly search for a patched Firehose file, I know that it worked for some devices, you just have to replace it for the original one and the authorization this way is done.