Question How to solve lack of call recording

Search This thread

babisgr

Aug 17, 2006
Had the same issue,call recording was mandatory for my job. So i went with the rom and so far is great, even more futures as it's based on miui 12.5 and call recording integrated in the system ,not third party apps

Mahoro.san

Dec 17, 2011
But the recording need to be press manually everytime (not auto recorded) AND it will announce "this phone conversation is being recorded" to both party, and can't be switch on before the call begin.

So....Kinda useless

babisgr

Aug 17, 2006
No,call recording is automatically on every call if you choose it and it also has option to notify or not the recording

ApexPrime

But the recording need to be press manually everytime (not auto recorded) AND it will announce "this phone conversation is being recorded" to both party, and can't be switch on before the call begin.

So....Kinda useless
Im using xiaomi eu and i have the option to record calls automatically. Dont know what youre talking about.
Screenshot_2021-05-17-23-28-28-456_com.android.phone.jpg

Reactions: Neronivs

Manjunath6297

Apr 5, 2018

So....Kinda useless
Check this Thread it could be helpful for you.
To disable your call is now being recorded announcement in any smartphones like mi Oppo oneplus realme poco etc

Top Liked Posts