Question How to stream games?

Search This thread

Annyh1latoR

Oct 30, 2021
How can i stream? In game genie i don't see "live" option like in previous rog phone.

Last edited:

Kawa31

May 1, 2013
How can i stream? In game genie i don't see "live" option like in previous rog phone.
As the Rog 5 is not a gaming smartphone but a clipboard for Geek, it is normal that there is no longer the live live or fan included or station to use mouse / keyboard / hdmi, or offer or real gaming platform.
It remains usable with a good ventilator like that of the BS4 if you have an ambient temperature of 20 °, that you never rush it, never put it in a trouser pocket either and possibly use a standard charger 25 or 30w QC3 or 4 slow charging if you want to maintain an acceptable battery capacity for more than 3-4 months.
I use StreamCraft and Twitch but you may have other needs and to stream on specific platforms, see below which works best for you.

StreamCraft
Mobcrush
Twitch
Omlet Arcade
Streamlabs
Nexplay
Mobizen Live Stream

Annyh1latoR

Oct 30, 2021
As the Rog 5 is not a gaming smartphone but a clipboard for Geek, it is normal that there is no longer the live live or fan included or station to use mouse / keyboard / hdmi, or offer or real gaming platform.
It remains usable with a good ventilator like that of the BS4 if you have an ambient temperature of 20 °, that you never rush it, never put it in a trouser pocket either and possibly use a standard charger 25 or 30w QC3 or 4 slow charging if you want to maintain an acceptable battery capacity for more than 3-4 months.
I use StreamCraft and Twitch but you may have other needs and to stream on specific platforms, see below which works best for you.

StreamCraft
Mobcrush
Twitch
Omlet Arcade
Streamlabs
Nexplay
Mobizen Live Stream
dude, stop taking this bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: twistedumbrella

StreamCraft
Mobcrush
Twitch
Omlet Arcade
Streamlabs
Nexplay
Mobizen Live Stream

I'm going to assume English is not your native language, but I don't know how much better it would sound in your native language. The phone gets to hot because it is pushing the limits. Look into the Nvidia Shield series. Same issue. Nobody tried to play that in a trouser pocket, though. I've heard of pocket pool, but that is not why the phone vibrates. Download Tinder if you need a date.

The streaming option has been removed from nearly every series that previously had one on older Android versions. Some phones, such as a few in the Samsung Galaxy Note series, lost the option by gaining newer firmware. I believe it was also removed from the YouTube gaming app because of compatibility issues. It has to do with Android, not the target audience of the phone.

Kawa31

May 1, 2013
Hello,
English is indeed not my mother tongue, it seems the word "Geek" is shocked, keeping us in the loop, I am given the solution that I use with my Rog 5 occasionally.
For the rest, I maintain that this phone could have been an excellent gamer smartphone, which is why I bought it but that the hardware and software defects make this phone spend more time in the service center than in the hands of the millers. of people who bought it. The main cause being Wifi HS and charging problems, which now also affects 5s.
This is not the right place to develop, I let you consult ZenTalk

chairman011

Nov 11, 2012
houston
ASUS ROG Phone 5

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220124-081255140.jpg
    Screenshot_20220124-081255140.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 21

chairman011

Nov 11, 2012
houston
ASUS ROG Phone 5
Hello,
English is indeed not my mother tongue, it seems the word "Geek" is shocked, keeping us in the loop, I am given the solution that I use with my Rog 5 occasionally.
For the rest, I maintain that this phone could have been an excellent gamer smartphone, which is why I bought it but that the hardware and software defects make this phone spend more time in the service center than in the hands of the millers. of people who bought it. The main cause being Wifi HS and charging problems, which now also affects 5s.
This is not the right place to develop, I let you consult ZenTalk
Okay what? Yes you can stream by using streamlabs I do it all the time at high definition you are over here crying on the wrong website homie wrong forums

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

StreamCraft
    Mobcrush
    Twitch
    Omlet Arcade
    Streamlabs
    Nexplay
    Mobizen Live Stream
    dude, stop taking this bullshit