How to switch off wide-angle for selfie camera (Lineage OS)

Search This thread

Electrolite_XYZ

Feb 6, 2018
So I'm using Lineage 16.1 and GCam, the issue is that my current .apk can't detect any aux front camera so I'm stuck using the selfie in wide-angle mode.

This bothers me because it causes fish-eye distortion on the pictures. Anyone ever found a way to switch off the wide-angle mode on the selfie camera?

Dianafoe

Apr 3, 2021
I suppose there is only one selfie mode on Lineage V20. And that only takes pictures in wide-angle view.

However, if you want to fix this problem I think you should try a factory reset.

Electrolite_XYZ

Feb 6, 2018
I suppose there is only one selfie mode on Lineage V20. And that only takes pictures in wide-angle view.

However, if you want to fix this problem I think you should try a factory reset.
I was hoping for a Gcam that can use the aux front camera. Maybe there's a specific port that can disable the selfie wide-angle.

Reactions: Dianafoe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I was hoping for a Gcam that can use the aux front camera. Maybe there's a specific port that can disable the selfie wide-angle.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone