[HOW-TO] [TEAM XPOSED] Hide various Icons from the Status Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SteelH

Jun 12, 2010
I will post more methods here when they are discovered.

The goal of this it to provide one thread to describe edits to remove any of the status bar icons.

If you know how to hide the battery please send me the details via PM so I can add to this reference guide (you will be given credit of course!).

This reference guide is to tell you exactly what to edit to accomplish a MOD to a status bar icon, it is not an all-inclusive how-to on adb, decompiling/recompiling apks, etc. There are already several very good sources right here on XDA for that information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hide the GPS

Deprecated
    I will post more methods here when they are discovered.

The goal of this it to provide one thread to describe edits to remove any of the status bar icons.

If you know how to hide the battery please send me the details via PM so I can add to this reference guide (you will be given credit of course!).

This reference guide is to tell you exactly what to edit to accomplish a MOD to a status bar icon, it is not an all-inclusive how-to on adb, decompiling/recompiling apks, etc. There are already several very good sources right here on XDA for that information.
    Remove the USB Debugging icon

Deprecated
    Remove the alarm icon

Deprecated
    Remove the headset icons

Deprecated