How to tell if data partition is encrypted by adb command?

Search This thread

wenyendev

Account currently disabled
Aug 29, 2022
Hi there,

How to tell if data partition is encrypted by adb command (on an unrooted device)?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Wen

xXx yYy

Feb 4, 2017
FYI: ADB is a software that allows you to bridge PC and Android device via USB, lets you start on device a Terminal session ( AKA shell ) and run therein system ( read: Linux ) commands.

Read here to get your question answered:

wenyendev

Aug 29, 2022
FYI: ADB is a software that allows you to bridge PC and Android device via USB, lets you start on device a Terminal session ( AKA shell ) and run therein system ( read: Linux ) commands.

Read here to get your question answered:
Thanks.

Bilalbilly87

Aug 10, 2022
Hi, idk where to ask this question but if anyone knows about custom roms. I have RN10 PRO and i have been trying to flash this custom miui mint 13.0.6.0 and it gives me an error in twrp like can't install this package over a newer build. Is it because i flashed a rom way before which had updated Miui fw or something like that. I want to flash that rom and i dont know how to because twrp is giving me that error.

wenyendev

Aug 29, 2022
Hi, idk where to ask this question but if anyone knows about custom roms. I have RN10 PRO and i have been trying to flash this custom miui mint 13.0.6.0 and it gives me an error in twrp like can't install this package over a newer build. Is it because i flashed a rom way before which had updated Miui fw or something like that. I want to flash that rom and i dont know how to because twrp is giving me that error.

Hi, you can try flashing the boot.img from the custom rom, then flashing the rom again to see if that works.

xXx yYy

Feb 4, 2017
DON'T HIJACK THREADS: Start a new thread.

wenyendev

Aug 29, 2022
Is there any official Twrp or the developer of miui mint 13.0.6.0 issued a related twrp?

If so, I would recommend you to install the twrp issued / recommended by the developer?
If it still does't work, try the official Twrp or Orangefox.