How to toppic MX3 MXIII 4K QUAD CORE 2GB TV BOX

Search This thread

abalam

Oct 30, 2011
www.qrz.com
mwxldi.jpg

Specs:
Model: MX3-4K#2GB

Operating System: Android 4.4 KitKat ( Support Multi Language )

Bluetooth: V4.0

CPU: Amlogic S802 Quad Core up to 2.0GHz ( Cortex-A9 )

GPU: Octa Core ARM Mali-450 GPU up to 600MHz

RAM: 2GB DDR3

Storage Capacity: Nand Flash 8GB

Expand Memory: Micro SDCard ( Maximum support 32GB ) ( Not included )

Antenna: Built-in antenna for WIFI

Support Decoder Format: HD MPEG1/2/4, 4Kx2K, H.264, HD AVC/VC-1, RM/RMVB, Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6, RealVideo8/9/10

Support Media Format: AVI / RM / RMVB / TS / VOB / MKV / MOV / ISO / WMV / AAF / FLV / DAT / MPG / MPEG

Support Music Format: MP3 / WMA / AAC / WAV / OGG / AC3 / DDP / TrueHD / DTS / DTS / HD / FLAC / APE

Support Photo Format: HD JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG / TIFF

LAN Ethernet: 10/100M, Standard RJ-45

Internet Connectivity: Support 802.11 b/g/n Dual Band Wi-Fi ( 2.4GHz/5GHz )

Power Device: Input 100/240V Output 5V-3A

Hi, I started this topic because I have serious interest in android TV boxes. Because I am in possession of a MX3 box 2GB. Have this box purchased with all addons it and a special payment plan that my addons keeps monthly. More info: http://mediawebshop.nl/guruxbmc-account-update-1.html
s5en0w.jpg

I would like to complement this with you toppic with interests in the field of custom roms, recoverys etc ...
Even with a how to say, how to flash a ROM, SD card format etc ..
I myself do not know **** about this place, I'm more known for flashing phone ROMS. So like you help them so that we can deliver a useful toppic.

Last edited:

punitg

May 24, 2016
Live TV (Indian Channels)

Hi, is there any app that allows viewing live channels? There are android box like Ubtv that has apps that allow viewing World Channels and I don't want to buy new box for only one app.

Any help will be appreciated

ataraxioss

Jul 7, 2013
Hi, is there any app that allows viewing live channels? There are android box like Ubtv that has apps that allow viewing World Channels and I don't want to buy new box for only one app.

There are many android apps that will allow you to watch live channels. but you have to expect buffering especially when there is a pression on the servers. if you want to enjoy iptv. you better buy a subscription. or keep updating and looking for servers.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using XDA-Developers mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

Honestly don't buy this box. it is running android 4.4. and nowadays many apps require android lollipop. plus the amlogic s802 boxes did not release ant upgrade to force us to buy bew boxes. so leave it and go get a better box. unless you want best quality with nvidia shield

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using XDA-Developers mobile app

clappertrap

Dec 24, 2017
I also have this box - it's been good, but now I need to upgrade to e.g. Android 5 or 6. Any one have any instructions?

GooBang Doo MX3 MXIII KODI Android 4.4 Quad Core 2G/8G XBMC updated to KODI 4k TV Box - 3D-HD Blu-ray Streaming Media Player Bluetooth DLNA Airplay -

s-l1600.jpg

trying to add specs from imgr but forum won't let me!

Currently running 4.4.2

Kernel 3.10.33

Build is MX3 V 3.0

Last edited: