Search This thread

ciyan38284

Jan 11, 2022
Hello guys,

Is anyone facing the problem to move and transfer from Android phone to computer system? Does anyone solve this issue? I am also facing the same problem. I want to transfer large size files (movies) from my Android mobile to my laptop. Give me some solutions to move data between phone and laptop without USB cable.

nazhai

May 25, 2020
Can't you do that via USB cable in MTP mode? If no, try to ask for help from a third-party program. Usually, such tool can help us to access videos and other data on the Android phone and transfer them to the computer easily. My suggestion is Coolmuster Android Backup Manager. Its backup function can help us do that easily and for free. About the details, please search online. Hope this will be your help.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Hello guys,

Is anyone facing the problem to move and transfer from Android phone to computer system? Does anyone solve this issue? I am also facing the same problem. I want to transfer large size files (movies) from my Android mobile to my laptop. Give me some solutions to move data between phone and laptop without USB cable.
You need to load the Windows driver to do that.
Windows may already have a driver.
Example, if you have a Samsung installing SmartSwitch loads the driver. After the driver is loaded...
go to Disk Management, and scan for new devices. If the Android drive(s) are shown access them directly in this window. You can transfer files and folders.

ciyan38284

Jan 11, 2022
Can't you do that via USB cable in MTP mode? If no, try to ask for help from a third-party program. Usually, such tool can help us to access videos and other data on the Android phone and transfer them to the computer easily. My suggestion is Coolmuster Android Backup Manager. Its backup function can help us do that easily and for free. About the details, please search online. Hope this will be your help.
It's an paid program. But I need a free program.

bobii

Aug 19, 2020
Upload the data to your Google Account to then use them on your computer.
Use a chat app that’s accessible on your computer to transfer file.
Or use some 3rd party tool, such as AirDroid,.MobiKin, Xender...