• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to transfer Android phone photos to flash drive

Search This thread

MonsoonPapa

Oct 31, 2015
Many instructions tell me how easy it is ... just attach the flash drive and then cool down the menu that is the notification... thats the problem...I get no notification on my phone that the device is attached to my phone... I go to my file manager internal storage where it is allegedly also listed... not on my phone though... no siree which conjures up great disappointment on my part can anybody help this guy who's at the end of his rope? why has life become so complicated?

nazhai

May 25, 2020
Hi, nice to meet you. To transfer android phone photos to flash drive, maybe you can do that by using a third-party program from the computer. First, connect your Android phone to the computer via USB cable. If your Android phone can be detected by the computer, you can do that easily. Such program like Coolmuster Android Assistant will scan out all data on your android phone, including photos. Then you can preview and choose photos you want, and export them to the computer. After that, you can transfer them to the flash drive via PC. Hope this will be your help.

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Welcome to XDA 🤗

What kind of phone do you have?
A Android file manager can be used.
Samsung's come with one but 3rd party ones work too. I use the Samsung one a lot because I like it's layout.