How to transfer opera mini bookmarks from one android phone to another?

Search This thread

Old Jimbo

Feb 19, 2015
As the thread title says, does anyone know "How to transfer opera mini bookmarks from one android phone to another?"

Recently I've changed my android phone and I stick to my opera mini 7.6(.40234) browser and now I want to move opera mini bookmarks from the old phone to the new one. I've searched the internet and one of the ideas was to copy the files within the "/data/data/com.opera.mini.android/files/" from the old phone to the new one but it wasn't any good.

Does anyone now how to solve the bookmarks transfer?

Old Jimbo

Feb 19, 2015
quick idea: you should able to use "opera link" to sync all bookmark across your device.

Thank you baudbox, I've tried this one and I have the following situation.

Although I'm using Firefox on my desktop PC, I've installed Opera browser for PC just for this sole purpose. To see how it works, for a test, I've logged in the new phone using opera link and my desktop using Opera browser (no bookmarks by default). The result was the only bookmark it was saved on the new phone was deleted. It seems that the phone's bookmarks were sync to the PC's, meaning the only phone bookmark being erased. I didn't see any way of choosing what to sync according to a selected device.

I don't know how opera link works but I supposed the phone bookmarks were supposed to get copied to PC and then connect the other phone and sync it with PC's bookmarks, using the desktop PC as a "middleman". :confused: I'm afraid that if I try to sync the old phone using opera link will erase all the bookmarks in it. :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't see any feature from operalink screenshoot where you can choose a pull or push to opera servers. So guessing you can't

If you haven't already checked it, take a look at
    http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/link/
    May be you will find some explanations
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone