• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

How to turn off Tips notifications?

Search This thread

saldawop

Dec 2, 2009
That's what I thought, but I can't find it. Even searching for it gives no results

Sent from my PCT-L29 using Tapatalk

ajp558

Feb 5, 2011
Fleet, Hamps
Settings > Apps > Apps > the top right 3 dots and select "Show system processes" and then keep scrolling down the list of apps until you get to those starting with the letter "t"

I see two apps called "Tips":

Tips version 9.0.0.313 with icon of pink/blue cards on a white background and 11.13 MB in size.
Tips version 9.0.0.312 with white light bulb on yellow background and 3.07 MB in size.

Both Tips apps have notification switches which can be set/unset by the user.

Regards,
AJP

GlenDWilliamson

Oct 23, 2021
Hello, I am glad I have found my question answer in your post. I also want to know how to turn off the tips notification. After reading your post, I have easily turned off the notification. I am a college student and I am searching for reviews online which I have found on the https://domeanessay.com/ website. But when I was searching for the reviews online, I was facing a lot of tips notification and it was so irritating that is why I want to close it.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Settings > Apps > Apps > the top right 3 dots and select "Show system processes" and then keep scrolling down the list of apps until you get to those starting with the letter "t"

I see two apps called "Tips":

Tips version 9.0.0.313 with icon of pink/blue cards on a white background and 11.13 MB in size.
    Tips version 9.0.0.312 with white light bulb on yellow background and 3.07 MB in size.

Both Tips apps have notification switches which can be set/unset by the user.

Regards,
    AJP