How to turn on my phone ?

Search This thread

YamDzz

May 9, 2017
Hi, i have received today my Leeco Le Max 2 x829 but i can't turn on, i have tried to turn on my phone but nothing, i don't have leeco logo or anything.. my phone just vibrates 2 short times and after 2-3 sec another long vibration coming.

I have tried to turn on my phone for the first time without nano sim, now i have put my nano sim in but it's the same, nothing but the vibration.

I have also tried to turn on my phone in recovery mode with the down volume and on off button but it's the same..
I have also tried to connect my phone to my pc but he does not recognize him.

Please help me, thank you and sorry for my bad english.

AhmadSant

Aug 1, 2014
take it easy,, calm down.
first go to recovery mode by [Power + volume up].
if it work then do clear data.
if not then you need to go QDLoader mode and do another steps to get your mobile work again.
here

YamDzz

May 9, 2017
I have tried the recovery mode but nothing. The phone stay off and vibrate 2 Times and one long Time and then the blue led appears. Ill try the qdloader and ill be back thanks

YamDzz

May 9, 2017
take it easy,, calm down.
first go to recovery mode by [Power + volume up].
if it work then do clear data.
if not then you need to go QDLoader mode and do another steps to get your mobile work again.
here

on your link they said "1) To enter Qualcomm Recovery mode, first turn off the phone and go to step 2
2) Keep pressed Vol Up (+) and Vol Down (-) together and connect the phone by USB cable to the computer.
3) You will see that the computer will install drivers for "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008"."

But on my computer nothing appear :(

AhmadSant

Aug 1, 2014
on your link they said "1) To enter Qualcomm Recovery mode, first turn off the phone and go to step 2
2) Keep pressed Vol Up (+) and Vol Down (-) together and connect the phone by USB cable to the computer.
3) You will see that the computer will install drivers for "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008"."

But on my computer nothing appear :(

plz make sure it is appear in device manager as shown here
if not, then press on power for one minute and give another try again from step 1.

YamDzz

May 9, 2017
plz make sure it is appear in device manager as shown here
if not, then press on power for one minute and give another try again from step 1.
Ok it's good thanks but now when i trying to flash the phone at the end i have a failed message ...
the % bar go 1% to 100% in 2seconds and i have the error message :(

AhmadSant

Aug 1, 2014
Ok it's good thanks but now when i trying to flash the phone at the end i have a failed message ...
the % bar go 1% to 100% in 2seconds and i have the error message :(

okay, again be sure of these steps:
4) start "main.exe". then on "Flash Type" select "Qualcomm - flash dead phone.
5) Select your phone - "COM ..." from "Select device" - here should be the same COM ... as it shown in Device Manager under Ports (COM & LPT) > "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM ...)"
6) Select File "LeMax2QFIL.zip" from the folder where it is saved