Question how to unbrick a125f? {URGENT}

Search This thread

gman6686

Jun 17, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A12
Does your computer make any noise when plugged in?
If it doesn’t then all I can suggest after that is using tespoints to put it in brom mode. Might take a couple trys and if you hear any noise for connection then you have hope. If brom is attainable I would try mtk client to individually flash all your original firmware .imgs. After flashing it all hopefully goes into dl mode automatically . If not unplug battery for 30 secs replug it in then do steps for dl mode and flash original bl, ap, cp, and csc. If you can’t get brom then it seems hard bricked. Make sure when you extract all the img files from bl, ap,cp, and csc they will most likely be .img.lz4 so use lz4 converter. Dont use the rom extractors bc they seem to leave out some important files. Hope it works best of luck

mvikrant97

Sep 4, 2017
Kalyan
techubix.tech
Nokia 3
Nokia 8 Sirocco

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221007-153814.png
    Screenshot_20221007-153814.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29

gman6686

Jun 17, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A12
and how do you know when your phone is in the brom mode, will it show on the screen or make a noise?
It should make a noise when put into brom and in device manager it should show as mediatek vcomm. I used filter wizard to install the driver. Then from there i used mtkclient to individually flash every partition accordingly. Then i got dl mode back and just reflashed my original os. Make sure you back up all your data bc i lost my efs file and now stuck with no imei.

TheWorldYT

Oct 23, 2021
HTC Wildfire S
Samsung Galaxy A20

skandala

Nov 20, 2019
Guys,

I have the same issue. Samsung A125F - dead. I have no Idea what his owner done to that phone. A friend of mine brought me the phone to have a look.

I am able to enter BROM mode, I am able to bypass security.
But anytime I try to flash scatter rom - I am getting Failed to load DA Stage 2 error. Hash mismatch.

Tried UnlockTool, tried SPflashtool + bypass all tools I try, they give me error.
failed-to-load-da_stage_2-da-hash-mismatch

I am attaching unlocktool screen, but same error occurs when using SPflashtool.

I have absolutely no Idea whether this phone is even fixable.

Thank you

Attachments

• bad DA.png
    bad DA.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 8

Trunya

Nov 14, 2022
Вы хотите попробовать прошить с помощью flashtool, но будьте осторожны, вы можете превратиться в хороший кирпич, если вы не прошьете правильную прошивку (я пытался откатиться, и теперь я больше не могу прошивать, спрашивайте у меня все прошивки с подписанными изображениями)
помогите, сломал аппарат при обходе frp, теперь при прошивке через spft требует проверенные образы прошивки. Пробовал разблокировать загрузчик через обход, но все тщетно