I have managed to revive my "black screen, constantly restart" Nokia 3 (TA-1032). Actually the hard part is to find the correct firmware and DA file. So this will mostly be a resource sharing post than a fully guide.
- Firmware (Source)
- SP Flash Tool
- Download Agent (Source)
- nbo unpack script
- Latest Python 3 (If you are using a Linux distro, it is most likely to be preinstalled).
Note that Python 3 means Python 3.x(.y), not Python 3.0.
If you are using Windows 7, you can only use Python < 3.9.
- Download (and install) SP flash tool.
- Download firmware, the download agent and the script.
- Extract the downloaded firmware
- Install Python 3 if you haven't. Run the script with the downloaded firmware (.nb0) path as the argument. It will extract the files.
- Run SP flash tool (with root/admin privilege).
- In the Download tab: Select the "Download Agent" as the downloaded "Download Agent" file from the above link. Select the "Scatter-loading file" as the scatter file from the extracted firmware. And select "Download Only" mode. ("Authenication File" can be left empty). Just let it be the default (all boxes checked, even preloader).
- Plug the phone into the computer and click "Download". If the tool just stucks at 0%, or any error occurs that prevent the flash from starting, press and hold both the POWER and VOL UP button on the phone for about 10 secs, and it will be restarted. The click "Download" again (try it again if the error still occurs).
- After done with flashing (green tick), close the program and disconnect the phone from the computer. Wait for about 2 mins (idk if it is necessary) then hold POWER to start the phone. Then wait for a long boot ("NOKIA" logo).
- Now you have unbricked you phone. Enjoy