• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question How to unbrick phone using other method than fastboot

Search This thread

srsbsns89

Jul 24, 2021
I am the owner of china set gt and managed to flash to global rom. By the time i wanted to relock the bootloader my phone was suddenly bricked with this display:

IMG_20210727_050555.jpg

I tried to access the bootloader mode by pressing the volume down button and power button but to no avail. I even tried various combination just to access to bootloader mode but failed. Is there any other way to unbrick the phone? I tried making some research but since the phone is quite new, so there are not so much info I that could get.

rakoncwy

Jul 17, 2021
I am the owner of china set gt and managed to flash to global rom. By the time i wanted to relock the bootloader my phone was suddenly bricked with this display:

View attachment 5371279

I tried to access the bootloader mode by pressing the volume down button and power button but to no avail. I even tried various combination just to access to bootloader mode but failed. Is there any other way to unbrick the phone? I tried making some research but since the phone is quite new, so there are not so much info I that could get.
The rom you used is not a full package rom.

We should never relock.

If you find it on the Internet, you should consult a person who can restore it remotely.

If it's impossible, go to the nearest Real Me service center...

I think you need recovery. img

For your information, I requested recovery tool to Realme China online center.

Here's the result
IMG_20210727_102406.jpg

Last edited:

srsbsns89

Jul 24, 2021
The rom you used is not a full package rom.

We should never relock.

If you find it on the Internet, you should consult a person who can restore it remotely.

If it's impossible, go to the nearest Real Me service center...

I think you need recovery. img

For your information, I requested recovery tool to Realme China online center.

Here's the result
View attachment 5371361

I saw in the internet about entering into EDL mode for all qualcomm devices. I am not sure if this option can be done on realme gt, and even if it does, there is uncertainty if this method can unbrick the device. I try to keep looking other options. If not, then I may need to send the device to the customer service.

Some people say that the customer service may have to replace the motherboard in order to get the device work again, which I think the cost to replace the motherboard wont be cheap.

/life

Jul 31, 2019
You were rightly told that under such circumstances you cannot block the bootloader.

No motherboard replacement is required, this is a regular brick that can be restored in 10 minutes via EDL. It's just that the gentlemen from Realme are greedy and do not share any tools with us, such as Oneplus.
You can contact the service center, or ask to flash it remotely, you are given a login / password in the special software MSM download tool or QFIL, or similar software. There is also a person on the Internet who can do it for money.

Keep us updated

srsbsns89

Jul 24, 2021
Managed to unbrick the phone by flashing remotely using msm download tool. Need to pay couple of bucks for the guy to do the flashing.

srsbsns89

Jul 24, 2021
Global Rom on CN version? What Guy?

China rom. If u brick ur phone, need to flash with china rom. I only flash global rom by myself. Since i dont have access of msm download tool, so i pay to someone who has.

I just search if there is someone provides remote flashing services in the internet. Then i found a telegram group that provides the services. They will remote access ur pc via teamviewer and do the flashing for u. If u already have access of msm download tool, u can do it by urself.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Global Rom on CN version? What Guy?

China rom. If u brick ur phone, need to flash with china rom. I only flash global rom by myself. Since i dont have access of msm download tool, so i pay to someone who has.

I just search if there is someone provides remote flashing services in the internet. Then i found a telegram group that provides the services. They will remote access ur pc via teamviewer and do the flashing for u. If u already have access of msm download tool, u can do it by urself.