it's look like many user bricked their phone because of wrong execution so here i create this thread to explain correct Installation process.
- Firmware CPH2459
- ROM2box V3.0 & new Here
- Firmware GN2200: Download this file collected from this tread & not tested by me, if you have your own file you can use it
- Don't flash a working Phone
- must flash Correct firmware
- don't process without a efs or qcn backup
- you can change region but i don't know any other region rom boot or not
- i am not responsible for any imei or efs loss..
- make a backup of current qcn or efs from twrp recovery
- download & extract correct ofp file (make sure it's for same device
- In the extracted file check if if there are multiple super images, if yes marge super image
- Now Run ROM2box.exe Go to Other select brand Oneplus and Model 'nord N20 5G'
- Connect Phone in EDL Mod once you see device In Port Detector immediate click 'Connect device' button, once done your device Stable in EDL Mod
- Go to Oppo Tab under The Firmware Flasher Locate Extracted Ofp File
- Mark 'multiple rawprogram' option and click Download button
- wait until success, Reboot.. done..