Search This thread

oneplus dvon

Jun 9, 2022
I have changet it to 22.IMg
1656318577419.png

Sektocl

May 23, 2022
Check fastboot and adb versión.
Any can helpme with efs backups, i changed rmx3310cn to 3312 in and lose imei, i execute fastboot érase modemst1. Dont doit!!!.

_miztli_

Jul 7, 2022
For those who want to try just follow the Pro tutorials like Realme GT2 Pro Global tutorial or this YouTube tutorial with these files, try to install the same order 1 by 1.
Like so...

Stock Global Rom
Hi, thank you for the explanation, I installed global rom on my Realme GT 2 RMX3310; just a few observations,

I run this command before to flash the .img files, in order to avoid the bootloop
fastboot --set-active=a

I didn't need to run the command
fastboot flash vm-bootsys vm-bootsys.img

and don't lock again the bootloader, the probability to hard brick your device is realy high

This is a link to download the Chinese original firmware, if for some reason you need to install it

Realme GT 2 RMX3310 Global rom.jpeg

Reactions: Makkolo and 3xF

uri92

Aug 17, 2018
Try to flash from the ADB folder, maybe it makes any difference

Help me please to do something , stuck in bootloop. another method to put Global Rom

Hello, I had the same problem as yours, moved all the files to the "project tools" folder (where adb was), and tried to flash it again, it worked flawlessly, give it a try as 3xF said

Flashed Global Rom, but compass, light and proximity sensors do not work

I flashed the global rom too and I have exactly the same problem as you, no compass, light and proximity sensor... What did you do, kept it like this, flashed the Chinese one back...? Thanks!!

Makkolo

Feb 27, 2022
Hello, I had the same problem as yours, moved all the files to the "project tools" folder (where adb was), and tried to flash it again, it worked flawlessly, give it a try as 3xF said

I flashed the global rom too and I have exactly the same problem as you, no compass, light and proximity sensor... What did you do, kept it like this, flashed the Chinese one back...? Thanks!!
Install the firmware for India, then Ota will come and after installation the sensors will work.

Makkolo

Feb 27, 2022
Hello, so I need to keep the India version or should I flash first the India version, OTA and then reflash the Global version? Thanks
can be saved, the version for India is not much different from the global. In addition, after installing Ota, it will be possible to close the bootloader, according to the instructions for GT2 pro, the instructions work, tested on yourself.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    For those who want to try just follow the Pro tutorials like Realme GT2 Pro Global tutorial or this YouTube tutorial with these files, try to install the same order 1 by 1.
    Like so...
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    fastboot flash engineering_cdt engineering_cdt.img
    fastboot flash metadata metadata.img
    fastboot flash oplusreserve2 oplusreserve2.img
    fastboot flash splash splash.img
    fastboot flash super super.0.1fd62e0e.img
    fastboot flash super super.1.da986fb1.img
    fastboot flash super super.2.9d938696.img
    fastboot flash super super.2.207cb178.img
    fastboot flash super super.2.929a3e22.img
    fastboot flash super super.2.6573829d.img
    fastboot flash super super.2.db4e0b41.img
    fastboot flash super super.2.f5b4d41c.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta_system vbmeta_system.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta_vendor vbmeta_vendor.img
    fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
    fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
    fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

fastboot -w
    Stock Global Rom
    Like so...

Stock Global Rom
    Hi, thank you for the explanation, I installed global rom on my Realme GT 2 RMX3310; just a few observations,

I run this command before to flash the .img files, in order to avoid the bootloop
    fastboot --set-active=a

I didn't need to run the command

and don't lock again the bootloader, the probability to hard brick your device is realy high

This is a link to download the Chinese original firmware, if for some reason you need to install it

Realme GT 2 RMX3310 Global rom.jpeg
    My GT2 phone is using Chinese ROM, now I want to install the International ROM version, what should I do?
    Don't you need bootlocker unlocked for the GT2 to flash global or indian rom ? There is no guide to unlock the GT2 as far as I know.
    Hi, i was able to unlock bootloader on rmx3310 with this tutorial https://c.realme.com/in/post-details/1526491339024314368 .

IMG_20220621_175543.jpgIMG_20220621_175431.jpg
    IMG_20220621_175543.jpg
    IMG_20220621_175431.jpg