Python just have an issue printing to PS.
pip uninstall coloramaand then reinstall it with
pip install colorama
python setup.py install
python.exe -m pip install --upgrade pip
Great addition. And absolutely correct. I had to do everything that way. I think I was the first one from this post to unlock and root. And gave a lot of Props to Warlock for taking the time to teach us and help us. Thanks again.I have COMPLETED the entire tutorial for the second time, However tonight i will be making the "rootedflash.bin" backup. This process worked 100% for my TMobile Stylo 6 but if i could give any advice to noobs like me it would be,
1. The SP Flash Tool will FAIL and it is supposed to, it is only used to make the connection to MTKclient.
2. The MTK client PowerShell window usually doesnt have to be messed with at all after you have entered a command and pressed enter, but the SP Flash Tool has to have "DownLoad" clicked on ever failed attempt.
3. Get used to clicking "Download" on SP Tool, then clicking over to powershell and then plugging in USB cord. it takes a few and sometimes several tries
4. you can leave the usb plugged in for a couple seconds but try to get good at unplugging just in time BEFORE your phone boots back up...this will save you time.
5. It helped me to periodically go into my file explorer and right click on the "DKusb driver" that you download and install at the beginning of the process and clicking to install it or repair it again in between failed attempts to connect to MTK
6. It will also help to restart computer occasionallly and even start over and install everything again.
7. MOST important--DO NOT GET IMPATIENT--and decide to unlock bootloader and root with out making those Back ups, take the time to make all back ups thruoghout the process....you will be glad you did.
FINALLY-- WARLOCKGUITARMAN -- has done an excellent job at making his first tutorial and ALL the steps are there and in correct order, if you follow his guide precisely you will be enjoying a fully rooted and unlocked Bootloader and any version Stylo 6 and other mediatech devices.
I haven't gotten back into the cross flash procedure, I may try just flashing the laf from a different firmware model as it holds the fastboot and firmware download info, or the lk but I haven't tested it yet, that's stuff that others in my group might have tried, but I think most of them are waiting for me to tryWarlock quick questions.
Have you, or do you know of anyone who has, changed the useless "google button" to open camera or any other app/function. That would be great. What else would you recommend to do to the K61?? You mentioned something about crossflashing or something. Is it stable???
I would get you a good fast sd card and set as mixed adoptable