How to Unlock Bootloader Galaxy A51

Search This thread

Please make back up data first, because unlock bootloader is formatting data and erase all your file

Unlock Bootloader Galaxy A51:

1. Setting >> About Phone
2. Software Information
3. Tap 7 times on build number, to enable developer options.
4. Tap back 2x.
5. Sroll down, tap developer options.
6. Enable (turn on) OEM Unlocking.
7. Enable (turn on) USB Debugging.
8. Turn off the phone.
9. Press and hold Vol Up + Vol Down, and connect USB Cable to PC / laptop.
10. Entering download mode.
11. Long press vol up
12. Press vol up again to Unlock Bootloader.
13. Factory reset
14. Welcome screen
15. Done.

Credit
@redymedan

Nachopincha

Nov 23, 2014
Hello, after step 12 I get a green screen with some red letters above that say "error verifying vbmeta..." and now I can not restart the phone, any solution?
SOLVED

Last edited:
Reactions: hacker812c
D

Deleted member 8585394

When I enter the blue screen before step 11, I just get a message saying "Downloading... do not turn off target" and it never goes away.

Reactions: hacker812c

Brian D

Feb 18, 2014
Oceanside, Ca
On my US model, I only get to step 5. Nothing after that. No OEM Unlock. Not sure who is blocking it; AT&T or Samsung or Qualcomm. So this might work in international models, but does not work on mine.

US model A51 5G
Model Number SM-A516U1

Reactions: Michisehi

usmanbhattig

Dec 12, 2019
hey dude can you Help me
my device is showing imei 00000000 and cannot remember original csc version also bootloader cannot unlocked after pressing long vol + button in download mode it always say unlock bootloader when i did itjust reboot and factory rested and still no oem option grey out

irbis36

Jan 23, 2022
Good afternoon, can you help? And actually, what is the problem with a friend's child blocked Galaxy A51, tried to apply all the magic failed, since the developer mode is disabled and I can't turn on usb debugging, I've already tried everything to put a custom recovery and still in no way (to remove two files with blocking using Aroma fm) The path through Samsung unlock also disappears, since this beast went into flight mode after rebooting and does not turn anything on. I have already tried the very last option through attiny and otg password reseller, but it has already reached 4 minutes for one password and this method has also disappeared. I also sent it to ADB through the regular recovery, but the commands are very limited, and I didn't find anything useful either

Good afternoon, can you help? And actually, what is the problem with a friend's child blocked Galaxy A51, tried to apply all the magic failed, since the developer mode is disabled and I can't turn on usb debugging, I've already tried everything to put a custom recovery and still in no way (to remove two files with blocking using Aroma fm) The path through Samsung unlock also disappears, since this beast went into flight mode after rebooting and does not turn anything on. I have already tried the very last option through attiny and otg password reseller, but it has already reached 4 minutes for one password and this method has also disappeared. I also sent it to ADB through the regular recovery, but the commands are very limited, and I didn't find anything useful either
Try to flashing stock firmware

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please make back up data first, because unlock bootloader is formatting data and erase all your file

Unlock Bootloader Galaxy A51:

1. Setting >> About Phone
    2. Software Information
    3. Tap 7 times on build number, to enable developer options.
    4. Tap back 2x.
    5. Sroll down, tap developer options.
    6. Enable (turn on) OEM Unlocking.
    7. Enable (turn on) USB Debugging.
    8. Turn off the phone.
    9. Press and hold Vol Up + Vol Down, and connect USB Cable to PC / laptop.
    10. Entering download mode.
    11. Long press vol up
    12. Press vol up again to Unlock Bootloader.
    13. Factory reset
    14. Welcome screen
    15. Done.

Credit
    @redymedan
    Hello, after step 12 I get a green screen with some red letters above that say "error verifying vbmeta..." and now I can not restart the phone, any solution?
    SOLVED

Just follow step by step in video
    SOLVED
    D
    Deleted member 8585394
    When I enter the blue screen before step 11, I just get a message saying "Downloading... do not turn off target" and it never goes away.
    On my US model, I only get to step 5. Nothing after that. No OEM Unlock. Not sure who is blocking it; AT&T or Samsung or Qualcomm. So this might work in international models, but does not work on mine.

US model A51 5G
    Model Number SM-A516U1